Byond ID?
    Tesora

CM Character?
    Akeno Raoni

Are you 16 or older?
    No

Timezone
    BRT

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    11-12 hours, some 10 on weekends.

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    No.

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    TGMC

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made
    None.

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    None.

Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    No.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    Yes.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    Yes, Paradise, some 1 year, screamed "NIGGER" one time.

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Probably, yes.

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    Try to understand if it was intentional or not, and why. If it was intentional and the player has no reasons or poorly reasoned the case, he should receive a warning or get banned.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    Try to understand what code has been broken or not, and why. Such situation shouldn't be reported to the Predator Council and let them solve it themselfs, since they weren't on the current round.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    Ask him if he is a new player, if so I should give him a guide about what to do and send him a link to the beginner wiki.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    Ask him to calm down, everyone have their moment of stress and such things, then I would try to control and resolve what he needs myself.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    Send him a message saying he can't use such name because it is a rule break, then ask him to pick a new name and I would change it for him.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    IC.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    Self-antagging, ban from Survivor.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    Talk with the MP that arrested him and understand the case, if it happened the way the player described, I'll tell the MP to release him or give him the proper time on Brig, then I will warn him for Indecent Procedure.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    Force marines to deploy giving the Captain a mission were he needed marines to deploy.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    (As a staff member or as player?) Understand if it was really purposed or not, and why. If no reasoned or poorly reasoned I shall give a weak ban minimum from medic.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    The round are still up for the same rules after it ends, shooting a hostile player isn't a grief.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    Ask the Marine to stop and give him a warning.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    Aheal the victim and ban the another marine for griefing.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    Send an OOC message saying the ones that participate on the improper mutiny will get banned.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    Send a LOOC message to the ones commenting about it to stop.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Permaban.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    Try to understand the case, if the case is no reasoned or poorly reasoned by the player, I shall permaban him from xeno.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    Advise and warn him for LRP.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    Since xeno past is unknown, I would give it as IC.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    There are some maps where we have scientific labs where people certainly was leading with aliens, since it is never described if we have aknowledge about what happened in the planet, rumors and thoughts should be given as IC.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    RP but still Griefing, a weak ban minimum.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    Warn him for being toxic towards a staff member.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    IC.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    I should search for the right information and correctly enforce the rule.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    Tell my interpretation of the case.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    Get more aknowledge about the game rules and how to handle it, and to socialize with the staff.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    Prevents people from ruining other peoples rounds and their own.

Anything else you
    Sorry for the wrong phrases, words and sentences, everyone have something to learn.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were recently permabanned and nearly got permabanned again. Absolutely not.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could go over the application in detail, but it would be a waste of time. You have been a nuisance on ahelps, you have been permabanned recently, and you are not over 16.

Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this is serious then I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this needs a lot of work. Your answers aren't the worst I've ever seen, but they need improving. Furthermore your history and reputation are strongly against you.
    You received a note earlier this month for repeatedly asking staff to spawn you things. If you can go three months without any new notes I will seriously consider your application. Until then, it's a no from me.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to ignore everything about your past.
    English is not your first language, and I understand that. However this is a server hosted in North America and the primary language spoken here is English. Because of your obvious grammatical errors and improper use of language rules, it's gonna be a no from me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 0 effort app which is the first indicator of a 0 effort staff member.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    I could go over the application in detail, but it would be a waste of time. You have been a nuisance on ahelps, you have been permabanned recently, and you are not over 16.

Then please, waste your time, I can't improve nothing if you give it a no without telling me why. I got my permaban appeal accepted 3 months ago and I had no serious problems until now. No need to be over 16 if I can work aswell as any of you.
    Last edited by Tesora; 07-31-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    I'm going to ignore everything about your past.
    English is not your first language, and I understand that. However this is a server hosted in North America and the primary language spoken here is English. Because of your obvious grammatical errors and improper use of language rules, it's gonna be a no from me.
    Then you're saying that if I improve my English it will be a yes from you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    If this is serious then I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this needs a lot of work. Your answers aren't the worst I've ever seen, but they need improving. Furthermore your history and reputation are strongly against you.
    You received a note earlier this month for repeatedly asking staff to spawn you things. If you can go three months without any new notes I will seriously consider your application. Until then, it's a no from me.
    Yes, it is serious. Everyone makes mistakes, I didn't repeated anything bad I have made on my past here. I asked the admin to spawn a single item for me because we didn't had it on the map and it was essential for my learning on what I was trying to do, he said no and I asked why, he poorly reasoned it then I wanted a clear answer about it, I had none, I didn't asked for it again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco52 View Post
    -1 0 effort app which is the first indicator of a 0 effort staff member.
    My effort will get known when I become a moderator, not with an application of it.