User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tesora - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    You were recently permabanned and nearly got permabanned again. Absolutely not.
    It already passed 3 months since my ban appeal got accepted and I had no serious issues, tell me when I almost have been permabanned again and I'll apologise. Prove me I'm wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also no need for such detail in the situations described on the appeal, they're clear to me as grief or not, if I answered something wrong please tell me what's it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesora View Post
    My effort will get known when I become a moderator, not with an application of it.
    An app is your curriculum vitae to be chosen as mod. If you can't build one that's rght and appealing to your interviewers (us) you simply won't get the job bud. Your attitude is also horrible and to add to your anger i'll say this: IF you're ever chosen as mod with the personality and anger issues you have right now i'll be the first of the staff to quit modding and cm as a whole. Mega - 1

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then you're saying that if I improve my English it will be a yes from you?
    Would be.

So yes and if you are actually 16+ as that's a requirement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco52 View Post
    An app is your curriculum vitae to be chosen as mod. If you can't build one that's rght and appealing to your interviewers (us) you simply won't get the job bud. Your attitude is also horrible and to add to your anger i'll say this: IF you're ever chosen as mod with the personality and anger issues you have right now i'll be the first of the staff to quit modding and cm as a whole. Mega - 1
    I will never get angry with a CM staff, never, and what about my personality? Look about you bud, you don't know me, you don't know nothing about me, you can see my notes and all and you would still won't know me, so why are you saying that if I become a moderator you'll just quit the staff and stop playing CM? the world don't turn around your head, things can't be how you like them, that's childish. Have you ever heard "Do not judge a book by its cover"? try to know someone before saying the person is angry at someone and attack his personality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Would be.

So yes and if you are actually 16+ as that's a requirement.
    Being 16+ is a requirement? I'm actually 15

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will never get angry with a CM staff, never, and what about my personality? Look about you bud, you don't know me, you don't know nothing about me, you can see my notes and all and you would still won't know me, so why are you saying that if I become a moderator you'll just quit the staff and stop playing CM? the world don't turn around your head, things can't be how you like them, that's childish. Have you ever heard "Do not judge a book by its cover"? try to know someone before saying the person is angry at someone and attack his personality.
    This is not a place for arguments. You have gotten angry with us before and I am yet to see evidence this will change. My stance remains firm that I want you to go 3 months without notes before I consider your application suitable. That aside I do concur with Soldier about your English capabilities. Fulfill both of my requirements and I will support your application.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being 16+ is a requirement? I'm actually 15
    It says it in the application are you 16 or older. Since you're 15 you aren't eligible to join the mod team yet.
    As you do not meet this requirement, I'm going to close this thread and wait for grimcad to make a final decision.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being at least 16 is a requirement, not a suggestion. If you would like you can apply again when you are old enough.
    Denied.