Date of Incident
    July 31, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Runner CH-281

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Unknown predator

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    12:00

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    Whilst near the FoB a predator attacked a ravager (which I witnessed). I responded by attacking the predator (via pounce) so the predator backed off. I pursued the predator for a few seconds before being killed by a plasma caster shot (I was at close to full health at the time).

Plasma casters can only be used against unworthy prey. The honor code specifically states ''Any prey or group who actively pursues/engage the Predator themselves, who the Predator is not hunting/disrupting. This does not apply to groups pursuing the Predator after they have engaged targets in front of offending parties''

Unless the predator player in question can explain why this doesn't apply I think this is an violation of the honor code

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs should show the predator attacking the ravager, followed by using their plasma caster against be a few seconds later.

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to the predator council. Probably a warning unless they have done this before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright.. I believe this was me as the predator.. I would like to apologize for HPCing you as I didn't think I had it on and didn't mean to fire it especially that I knew that a runner would get gibbed by it and that you was still worthy prey.. I only intended to turn it on and turn it off to change to LPC just in case I did get chased later on as LPC usually warns off chasers. However I seemed to not have turned it off or changed it due to the heat of the moment and accidentally shot it. That also explains why I ended up on the floor unconscious as I wanted to get my sword out and hit you to stun and then continue to run away as I knew you were still worthy.

Due to this I will accept the punishment the council finds applicable for this.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time pulling logs, here we go:

Dommygaming attacks the ravager and both Dommy and Chocolate are hit with a few Smartgun rounds:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Chocolate Attacks Dommy, and is obliterated by a heavy plasma shot, Dommy takes some self damage from his attack, and is attacked by a Defender.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Both occurred in the East hallway given the timestamps, so i don't think Dommy fled and was chased far enough for Chocolate to be classed as unworthy for chasing.

The rest is for the council.
    Last edited by Grimreaperx15; 08-01-2019 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Extra Info
    Garviel Rozencruze - Full Time Bravo, Part Time Unga, Robustitude Hobbyist.
    Abigail - I'm not disappointed in you, this is exactly what i predicted.
    Krogur Du'hara - *medic *click *roar "Unknown has thrown the smart-disc." *laugh2

LIZARD PANIC!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Council discussed it.

Young/Mature Runners do not react well with High Powered Plasma Caster shots and a direct hit will gib them. Based on everything the runner was worthy prey.
    As DommyGaming admits it's an accident, and they have no previous recorded discipline, they will be getting a warning for this one.

In the future predators should be more careful when switching the power of their plasma caster.

Any future incidents may lead to a WL Suspension/Revocation