July 31, 2019
    Your Character Name?
    Elzbieta ''Mist'' Brygida
    Their BYOND Key
    Economicairbon
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    19:06
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Remain Professional, no matter what happens - Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    Description of the incident
    We were in a common Big Red round, when we found an old survivor (Probably member of Staff as he was being constantly protected besides everything he did.) that shoot my squad on sight killing 5 of its members without saying absolutely nothing, after he did that I reported him to the Staff and the Staff said it was okay to be hostile but he was going to be warned to RP. After that everything seemed okay until the survivor got healed as nothing happened, he continued shooting people in the Almayer, broke in the CiC, we got him down again with the MPs then the CL got his body and run away without saying nothing and locked himself, Command told us that he was reviving the terrorist, so they ordered us to get the CL to the CiC, we got him and asked what to do to the Command again, XO and SOs told us to execute him (Proofs in the Evidence.) then I shoot him as it was a direct order from the XO, the admin that I am reporting DM'd me, said I obeyed ''broke orders'' and that I was going to get banned, I accepted that but requested a explanaton of the situation as the Command told us that the CL was helping the hostile aboard, when asked about what happened he just repeated ''It was interest of the Corporation'' then I asked why WY would want a terrorist who just started murderboning everyone with no escalation, he repeated it was ''Interest of the corportation'' and dodged the question plenty of times when I asked what was that interest. I agreed that I deserved my ban but continued asking out for at least an proper explanation as the CL didnt Roleplayed at all, he just stole the body from us, refused to answer anyone and locked himself until we got him by force. From my view it was an rogue CL acting against the USCM and refusing to cooperate with us and as our CO was SSD, XO was commanding us, he gave the order and I executed as FROM MY CHARACTER VIEW he was an enemy and the XO was right.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    Nothing against this admin in special because he doesnt even should be active at all, I would like that justice is made, he needs to at least get alerted to how treat player with more respect and try to understand and explain the whole situation to everyone.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not have time to pull logs at the moment, but I will give a disclaimer that the survivor was not a member of staff.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The logs are a bit of a mess, but I think all the critical details are there.

I did not include the logs of the XO being spoken to, as I do not feel they are relevant to this report, but the XO was spoken to about his actions in allowing an execution.

EDIT: Apologies, I missed several lines from the XO.
    Last edited by Grimreaperx15; 08-01-2019 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Updated with more comments from the XO I overlooked.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the XO lies to me the entire round so I can kill the CL for him and I am the only who get banned. Its like one PO without knowledge getting banned because one SL ordered OB at the FoB.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright.. I was the CL that round doing normal business before I hear talk about SCP-106 Old man.. I was like maybe a unknown life form so it got me intrigued, especially when I heard it was dead. So I meet two marines there, one being you and so I proceed to take the body since I thought you won't be needing it as it is dead, so I first take it to medbay research but then the researcher starts talking saying CL just brought a body in. So I thought, I will take it to the Office and keep it there and possibly ask for some PMCs to retrieve it or such as the Colonist was on the colony and I was suspecting it could have possibly been something tested in research that caused this Person to do such things. I tried saying I am not reviving them and such but they just ignore it and I wanted to open the door however there was C4 already on it so it was no good so I ran away with it. I then circle back to my office where I get caught.. I try to explain myself without showing hostility to the MP, even standing by them but they taze me which is understandable. I wanted to explain the situation but before I can do that. I get injected by something causing me to black out from the researcher and have rainbow effect thing. I wake up in the CIC where I say I was trying to get the PMCs and such to take the body but they just keep shouting and then the XO orders my execution which is not possible but you proceed to fire upon me and kill me.

Now Weyland Yutani is known to take interest in anything that seems strange especially coming from the Colony or not so please understand that the Corporation would take interest in
    a body of a Murderer that came from a colony full of Creatures that are of unknown origin.

And I believe you first shouted that I was apparently reviving the Murderer which I wasn't.. Which I did state multiple time but got disregarded and when you was in my office you just
    started shouting for MPs so I couldn't really speak with you and I was getting paper to write a fax to WY about the situation.

Also prior to this the CO and I were speaking and how the CO did not like to preserve the colony as it is WY interest which made me more not want to speak to you guys about it as you
    would just start assuming things and order me to stop and cease the body from me.

Overall I think the XO was in the wrong as he ordered the execution and you followed his orders which you shouldn't have because they broke the server rules.. This was just a messy
    round from all sides in this.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DommyGaming View Post
    Alright.. I was the CL that round doing normal business before I hear talk about SCP-106 Old man.. I was like maybe a unknown life form so it got me intrigued, especially when I heard it was dead. So I meet two marines there, one being you and so I proceed to take the body since I thought you won't be needing it as it is dead, so I first take it to medbay research but then the researcher starts talking saying CL just brought a body in. So I thought, I will take it to the Office and keep it there and possibly ask for some PMCs to retrieve it or such as the Colonist was on the colony and I was suspecting it could have possibly been something tested in research that caused this Person to do such things. I tried saying I am not reviving them and such but they just ignore it and I wanted to open the door however there was C4 already on it so it was no good so I ran away with it. I then circle back to my office where I get caught.. I try to explain myself without showing hostility to the MP, even standing by them but they taze me which is understandable. I wanted to explain the situation but before I can do that. I get injected by something causing me to black out from the researcher and have rainbow effect thing. I wake up in the CIC where I say I was trying to get the PMCs and such to take the body but they just keep shouting and then the XO orders my execution which is not possible but you proceed to fire upon me and kill me.

Now Weyland Yutani is known to take interest in anything that seems strange especially coming from the Colony or not so please understand that the Corporation would take interest in
    a body of a Murderer that came from a colony full of Creatures that are of unknown origin.

And I believe you first shouted that I was apparently reviving the Murderer which I wasn't.. Which I did state multiple time but got disregarded and when you was in my office you just
    started shouting for MPs so I couldn't really speak with you and I was getting paper to write a fax to WY about the situation.

Also prior to this the CO and I were speaking and how the CO did not like to preserve the colony as it is WY interest which made me more not want to speak to you guys about it as you
    would just start assuming things and order me to stop and cease the body from me.

Overall I think the XO was in the wrong as he ordered the execution and you followed his orders which you shouldn't have because they broke the server rules.. This was just a messy
    round from all sides in this.
    First of all, when we killed the survivor, you just pulled it off from us without saying nothing, you didn�t asked for it and I said in the Comms I would take care of it, as I was wounded you just ran away with his dead body and someone pulled me to Medbay, after I wake up I discover the survivor has been revived due to your cause, after that he gets some guns and start shooting people and breaking the Almayer up, making we remove useful men from the battlefield to protect the Almayer and hunt him down, after we killed him again, you got his body and walked to the Research, I followed you to make sure you wouldn�t just let the medics revive him again, you enter research then run away with the body without saying nothing and locking the doors, one doctor open it to me and we find you in your office, I call the MPs to make sure you won�t run away without saying nothing besides having permission to shoot you down, you again, say nothing and run away to your room, locking it, making we lose more time using brute force as you wouldn�t cooperate in a Red Alert and boarding action. Then the CO just started meming in the announcements saying the survivor was some kind of SCP and you just used it as an excuse to provoke chaos in the Almayer during a BOARDING ACTION, I lost my time trying to resolve this peacefully while I could have been leading my squad, but hey, your bad quality RP of reviving an ''SCP'' killed half of my squad in the colony, you ignored all the alerts of the Command and didn�t said nothing besides: ''I didn�t healed him'' which is an lie, we killed him before we boarded in the Almayer and woah I saw him getting healed and leaving the Medbay with my own eyes while I was stuck inside an auto-doc, the man who just killed 5 people on sight. If you really wanted to make the ''angry disease�' RP thing or whatever you were trying to do, because god, I can�t see stealing bodies and causing chaos around the Almayer adds anything to the round besides stress to everyone involved, so after we lost the entire operation due your badly made RP of running around without saying nothing, with everyone stressed and an SSD CO who was doing nothing but shouting memes. The XO just caps locked for execution who made everyone happy besides not being right, it was actually something everyone actually wanted as their round have already been ruined. It am not defending the execution or the XO's orders or the execution but your actions ruined everything and pissed of people so badly that it was the only thing people wanted in the end. Sorry if I see a survivor who just shoot me, friends and squad mates as a leader and get blood thirsty, I wanted to arrest get him but you dragged him off making everything worse and making I execute him while I could be leading the FoB defense. I really tried to, but I can�t see any RP reason to hold down a terrorist who invaded an military vessel without permission and broke in the damn CiC and the excuse of ''But the CO shouted he was an SCP, he can have a disease who makes him kill people.''.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so where the fuck did I revive the survivor? Only instance of me actually interacting with the survivor was WHEN HE WAS DEAD IN THE HANGAR and then I take him to my office.. So I have no idea where the fuck you pulling this shit out off so don't try to blame me for ruining the entire round when I didn't do shit to assist the survivor.

Second I said I was getting PMCs to sort this situation with the survivor before I found out he was dead so I wanted to write a fax.. also I think its pretty clear why I lock myself in the office.. You had orders to shoot me and you seemed very blood thirsty after even I tried to explain shit.

And that excuse I never used he is a SCP he can have disease... I said he came from the Colony which belongs to Weyland Yutani which means he is my property, another thing is that he somehow lived down there with the creatures so possibly research on the colony did something to him (Yes this could mean he has a disease and such but I never said it in the way you quoted me.)
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not a place for arguments.
    It ends now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right so you pretty much know what you did wrong here. And that is kill the CL while under orders. Here is the thing. If you are ever in doubt about something like this ahelp it. You can say "Hey. I got ordered to kill the CL, can I?" And if its an event, then the admin handling the event will let you know. And if it is not an event you will be told no.

Remember. No in character person can give you permission to break out of character rules.

Secondly we dont really explain the situation in full if you ahelp. We dont give out details of a round in progress. We tell you if a thing is handled or not, but thats about it.

Resolved.