User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marine Directives

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marine Directives

So uh, When will admemes force marines to get out of lockers/barricades/autismo forts to fight Xenos instead of delaying?

:^)

Much Salt by the way

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is an MRP server. it's pretty Lowrp to want to die when there are bettter, more reasonable option on the table, Also lockers don't count as delaying
    Last edited by Akabinxstar; 08-01-2019 at 01:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    this is an MRP server. it's pretty Lowrp to want to die when there are bettter, more reasonable option on the table, Also lockers don't count as delaying
    A'ight, but if it's about RP. Then the QM should be a very intelligent lifeform that understands that there are chances for a Xeno to win, whatever small they are, why would she just basically tell the Xenos 'Lol,just die.' When tehre are better, more reasonable options to take. Also, waiting for a Queen to EVO doesn't really count as delaying, but I could be wrong

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lore and Roleplay aren't the same thing. The roleplay rules state that you need to play a character who is mentally stable, and no one who is mentally stable would be like "yeah let's just die guys"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if Roleplay is so important. the first wave of marines that get hugged should just think 'huh that's strange' and move on, rather than flee to medical. This is a matter about the game having fun, not necessarily roleplay, It's more of a cover-up than anything. And It's not fun to have your slim chance at winning be taken away.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get the point you're trying to make, But i can't get over how "I just got faced fucked but whatever" seems like a normal reaction to you

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First thing: Humans hiding in lockers/fridges/caskets/morgue/stasis and those planetside during Alamo Crash doesn't count as living. If they are the only left, game ends. Humans/Marines/USCM can't basically delay besides making autism forts and we all know how admemes are fast to smite those.
    Second thing: If marines have to "forget" about huggers, then benos have to forget about CAS and OB as they never ever experienced it. But we all know Hivemind is omniscent, so even beno biassed men and women in power can't force this shit to marines.
    Thrid thing: Not everyone is brave, not even in military, you will find plenty examples of "hiding in locker" despite having big adventage over the enemy. Hell, PFC's can even validly refuse to deploy IC if they were on the planet and witnessed horrors. Basically anything that screws marines is allowed, anything that screws benos isn't.
    Fourth thing: You are Beno main. Live with this insult to the rest of your acid life. Hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    First thing: Humans hiding in lockers/fridges/caskets/morgue/stasis and those planetside during Alamo Crash doesn't count as living. If they are the only left, game ends. Humans/Marines/USCM can't basically delay besides making autism forts and we all know how admemes are fast to smite those.
    Second thing: If marines have to "forget" about huggers, then benos have to forget about CAS and OB as they never ever experienced it. But we all know Hivemind is omniscent, so even beno biassed men and women in power can't force this shit to marines.
    Thrid thing: Not everyone is brave, not even in military, you will find plenty examples of "hiding in locker" despite having big adventage over the enemy. Hell, PFC's can even validly refuse to deploy IC if they were on the planet and witnessed horrors. Basically anything that screws marines is allowed, anything that screws benos isn't.
    Fourth thing: You are Beno main. Live with this insult to the rest of your acid life. Hehe

Alright, fair points, fair points. I know when I'm a tilted beno Main

It's just that one previous round, there were like 13 marines left, a Lurker and a Drone that was about to go QUeen. The tallhosts were kinda spread wide and the Lurker and queen were teaming up. But it all went south when admemes talked in QM and basically said to the drone 'no u don't get to be Queen, go fite'

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine caling marines "Tall host" oocly

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spetr View Post
    Alright, fair points, fair points. I know when I'm a tilted beno Main

It's just that one previous round, there were like 13 marines left, a Lurker and a Drone that was about to go QUeen. The tallhosts were kinda spread wide and the Lurker and queen were teaming up. But it all went south when admemes talked in QM and basically said to the drone 'no u don't get to be Queen, go fite'
    I'm always glad to see fellow SS13 gamer that isn't blinded by Boiler Gas to the point of straight up hypocrisy about benos. Keep the good work.

Rounds like that can happened and they still do, all I can say about this topic is a paraphrase of classic quote: "Hate the player, not the game". In terms of CM, you have to "Hate the Staff, not the player, not the game".

Game didn't forced benos mechanicaly to lose that round, marines didn't forced benos to not go Queen. However I can see reason in admemes actions, because that drone going queen would result in: Marines would search the planet, benos would smite them becuase only lucky baldos left, then benos would have to Hijack the shuttle, wait for it, then they would wait for more numbers because two benos couldn't do much against Command/REQ/Medbay/Engineering and left over marines and at the ship, rines would cade themselfs and benos wouldn't be able to break defences, so it would end in a draw in 20 minutes. Pure delay.
    Last edited by CABAL; 08-01-2019 at 03:20 PM.