Date of Incident
    August 1, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Mature Runner XX-142

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Unknown

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    08:58 - 09:05

What rule(s) were broken:
    See below:

Description of the incident:
    Any prey or group who actively pursues/engage the Predator themselves, who the Predator is not hunting/disrupting.

This does not apply to groups pursuing the Predator after they have engaged targets in front of offending parties (Groups defending a FOB/Hive or defending others are not considered unworthy)

So, I just evolved to runner, when I see a predator slashing a carrier with wrist blades. Me, a fellow runner and a burrower come down to assist the carrier.

We start attacking the predator to attempt to stop him from killing the carrier. We end up being able to slash his mask off, but he ends up recovering it and running away. HOWEVER, after we slashed his mask of, during the carrier hunt, he pulls out the plasma caster and starts shooting us all.

Me and the burrower end up being able to chase him, after he got pretty wounded after he killed the carrier and the runner.

But, as im chasing him, he blasts me with a plasma eradication sphere, which instakills me.

I've talked with a moderator (forgot his name, oof, thanks for the help tho) who confirmed that the carrier started the fight, so the only unworthy prey was the carrier. This means that the predator shouldnt've been using the plasma caster liberally, and instakilling with me is just straight up wrong, unless if I got the honor code wrong.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Combat logs.

How you would punish the accused:
    A warning, I don't really know, you shouldn't trust somebody with 3 permabans with this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can somebody edit the report to join up the "Any prey or group who actively pursues/engage the Predator themselves, who the Predator is not hunting/disrupting. " and "This does not apply to groups pursuing the Predator after they have engaged targets in front of offending parties (Groups defending a FOB/Hive or defending others are not considered unworthy)" together, and make the phrase below bold? Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are the logs.

The beginning of the fight between the carrier and the predator.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

An ancient runner joins the fray and the fight between the carrier and the predator continues.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The reporting party joins the battle as mature runner.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The burrower is attacked and then joins the battle.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The first plasma is fired.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The end of the fight.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

After this, the predator retreats.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing the logs and talking it over with the council.

The carrier was unworthy for attacking a predator. Innocent Prey who attack a pred become unworthy and their life is forfeit. The defending others rule applies only if you are defending worthy prey or it is at the FOB/Hive. Once you come to the defense of a unworthy prey especially in a group, everyone who attacks or chases a predator is subject to being attacked with ranged weapons.

The predator did not violate the code.