User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheng is back... again

Ceyella
    nononononono!!!!

AHHH

Cheng got a 2 week suspension and was gonna get a note/ban for being shit so "left CM" to avoid it, and now hes back?! this is like the THIRD TIME HES DONE THIS OT AVOID TROUBLE AHHH PLEASE NOOOO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noah.....why

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    which reincarnation are we on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im not cringe or autistic and anyone who says this is bullying me i just really like chang ir raell like him al ot and he's my favourite cm player and i hate that this community lawys maekes cheng leave when he is the best cm palyer and the best captain and very hrp i loev asia and asia countries so weh nhe brings his rp from asia coutnresi i see him and i think its very unique and cool and it makes me wanna play the round more i hate that all of the people dont like himh he's the bset ever you are all just cringe nae nae babies i hate you i hate you i hate you ih ate you i hate oyu i hate you iahte you i hate you i hate you ihate you ihate you ihae tou i hate you i hate you i ahte you ihate yoi ihate you i hate you i hate you i hate you ih ate you i hate oyu i hate you iahte you i hate you i hate you ihate you ihate you ihae tou i hate you i hate you i ahte you ihate yoi ihate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you ihate you i ahte you i hate you i ahte you i hagte you ih ate you i hate oyu i hate you iahte you i hate you i hate you ihate you ihate you ihae tou i hate you i hate you i ahte you ihate yoi ihate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you ihate you ihate you ihae tou i hate you i hate you i ahte you ihate yoi ihate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you ihate you i ahte you i hate you i ahte you i hagte you i hate you i ahte you ihate yoi ihate you i hate you i hate you i hate you ih ate you i hate oyu i hate you iahte you i hate you i hate you ihate you ihate you ihae tou i hate you i hate you i ahte you ihate yoi ihate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you ihate you i ahte you i hate you i ahte you i hagte you ih ate you i hate oyu i hate you iahte you i hate you i hate you ihate you ihate you ihae tou i hate you ihate yoi ihate you i hate you i hate you i hate you ih ate you i hate oyu i hate you iahte you i hate you i hate you ihate you ihate you ihae tou i hate you i hate you i ahte you ihate yoi ihate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you ihate you i ahte you i hate you i ahte you i hagte you ih ate you i hate oyu i hate you iahte you i hate you i hate you ihate you ihate you ihae tou i hate you i hate you i ahte you ihate yoi ihate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you ihate you ihate you ihae tou i hate you i hate you i ahte you ihate yoi ihate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you ihate you i ahte you i hate you i ahte you i hagte you i hate you i ahte you ihate yoi ihate you i hate you i hate you i hate you ih ate you i hate oyu i hate you iahte you i hate you i hate you ihate you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *pain

Ceyella
    Daniel06/28/2019
    listen
    id ont need anything more
    DanielToday at 8:14 AM
    soem people need to wake up
    when they do
    the first thing im telling them is that i want your whitelist gone
    ChengChan|MonkToday at 8:15 AM
    Go ahead.
    what cheng doesnt know
    is that im also going to ask him to get permad
    for metagrudging

THIS IS WHY CHENG QUIT
    DINKLE WANTED HIS WHITELIST GONE AND A BAN SO HE QUIT BEFORE THEY COULD DO IT.
    LIKE 2 DAYS AFTER DINKLE LEAVES, CHENG IS BACK!??!

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cheng
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hell is going on, can someone explain it?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    The hell is going on, can someone explain it?
    it's nothing.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its everything
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho