Your Character Name?
    Meer
    Their BYOND Key
    Sakuyoi
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    9:44PM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2. Investigate the situation
    a. Contact anyone involved and get their side of the story. Also, check logs. It may not be immediately visible WHO caused the situation, and you may need to talk to several people to figure it out. Try to do this as quickly and efficiently.
    Description of the incident
    i round started in engineering, and went to the engine core and build some cades, fixing it up, then realized if i stood in a certain spot, it was "blind" to any xenos outside. so i stood in said spot for awhile, then decided to go loot more supplies from boredom. as soon as i opened the door out, 2 lurker immediately pouced me and i got ganked.

I ahelped this for possible meta, and after a bit of back and forth, it seemed 2 xenos had lied to her, claiming thier reason for being in engineering was 2 xenos died there. as i didnt kill any, i ghosted and looked around, and saw no bodies or gib marks. (ive played this game awhile, i know if a xeno died in a spot.) there was nothing, so i asked if she had investigated. she informed me she had not. to me, if the other players lied to her, she should then you know, INVESTIGATE IT. see if theres no dead xenos, then be like"oook so you lied to me about the dead xenos, so WHY were you there" to the xeno players. but instead of investigating per staff protocol, she seemed to have immediately made up her mind and determined nothing was gonna happen.
    Evidence
    Logs will show she told me she did not investigate the logs.

screenshots of my hiding spot i can forward on discord.
    How you would punish the accused
    I dont want her answering my ahelps if possible. i have a note because she claims i meta her, which is untrue. and now that shes a mod she wont investigate my ahelps,seems like this is her way of "getting revenge" so i just, really dont wanna deal with it.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attack upon the complainants hiding spot:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Conversation between the complainant and Sakuyoi
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Conversation between Sukyoi and Xeno

Spoiler Spoiler:

Relevant Msay logs sent to Grimcad
    Last edited by RobBrown4PM; 08-02-2019 at 03:43 AM.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will repeat this here, do NOT post about ongoing rounds, wait until the round has completed to post any reports or appeals.

Regardless, I have gathered the logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

After a nearly 45 minute investigation into this issue, which I feel would be absolutely unreasonable to expect someone to do over an ahelp, I have come to the conclusion that the claims of both xenomorphs are valid.

The decision if Sakuyoi acted appropriately is up to Grimcad though.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Ceyella
    you can close this grim,

Dorkkeli explained to me how its a total bitch to check death logs, and that its a mess, and he mentioned she might not even know how to use some admin tools.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closed at Ceyella's request.