Date of Incident
    August 4, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Lumdor

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    CPT Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3:00 AM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2. Rule 4.

Description of the incident:
    Was questioning the CPT at the time about locking everyone out of CIC. Broke my way in, noticing others were already in the CIC that weren't command I questioned the XO. The CPT then called me over and I questioned them. During I got disarmed while pointing my shotgun at the CPT, and then picked up another shotgun questioning them. During then, I got shot and killed instantly. No reason for it, as I never threatened the CPT besides pointing at him/her with a shotgun at the start, but never made my intentions at doing harm to him or her.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs from round at 8/4/2019 at 2:45am to 3:00 am.

How you would punish the accused:
    Not my judgement.

My character name is also Bob Shoe.
    Last edited by Lumdor; 08-04-2019 at 08:19 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd also like to add the mod at the time only saw logs of me getting shot by the CPT above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, I was the Captain Alysha Cooper. At that time, the CIC was surrounded with Marines that were trying to get away from the SCPs as it was an event round. Bob Shoe, also have made into the CIC, questioning to the XO as he was pointing him with a shotgun then pointed the gun right up to me when I questioned. I could just straight up BE him for treatening my men, but I wanted to be reasonable, see if I can actually handle peacefully. While I was questioning why the hell he did and tell him why I ordered the CIC lockdown AND also warned if he remains his hostility, things won't end up well, CMP came up and battoned him down. I thought it is the end and my chance to calm the peoples in the CIC down, but he picked up the shotgun AGAIN and pointed the gun right up to the point blank.
    So, I responded him with a BE up close, as warning of the MP wasn't working. That is all I can say about that situation.
    I will be leaving up to the council, but I do think my BE is reasonable even by now, while Lumdor himself is the one who's trying to grief via his action and making a report over the action I've made.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've talked with Nutjob and fixed the situation and would liked this closed with no investigation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can say, via voice talk and DM, all's been resolved and cleared out peacefully.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been cleared up, the CPT at the time had the right to BE me when he did at a chaotic time, and we cleared it up in VC.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report withdraw at reporters request.