Bob Shoe
    Their BYOND Key
    forest2001
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    6:30am CST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Staff protocol 1-4
    Description of the incident
    Was posting my usual pastes I have. People then copied it and began spamming it while I posted them each one time. Three different one's I posted. Other people copied one of them and began "spamming" them. In no way were any of my posts completely spamming chat, and in no way did a staff member PM me personally about stopping. I was also banned for three hours because of this.
    Evidence
    https://i.imgur.com/olKVBlg.png

If you'll look I posted three different copy pastas I've made personally that were in now way spammed by me, by posting each one, once. The first one other's spamming multiple times. OOC chat was muted because other people were spamming the first copypasta multiple times, not I.
    How you would punish the accused
    Not my judgement.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have already given my apologies for not directly PMing you and will echo them here, however I muted the entirety of OOC and gave a warning not to spam copypastas. You send three directly after I told people to stop, just because they are not the same does not mean it's not spamming them. I stand by the punishment I put in place, but accept I made an error by not PMing you first.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this in anyway look like spam that I was causing? https://i.imgur.com/lMR7sIF.png

I'd also like to add I got a three-hour ban for this. My first paste people copied and spammed not me. I feel like I was targeted because I posted it first and once. I posted three copy and pastes, not spamming the screen at all, as you can see I see multiple people in this picture spamming and sending messages more than I.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this point it doesn't even feel like I was target for three copy and pastes that each I posted once, and two after round restarted. The first other people spammed and I didn't, but still I was targeted without any warning besides someone disabling ooc telling people to not spam, which wasn't me.

Feels like I'm being targeted not because of any of my three messages I sent but because I'm Lumdor. If I got a three hour ban I hope everyone in my image that posted 4-6 times in a row got the same treatment. If not then this is a clear bias by staff or a staff member in general.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Post Logs

For better understanding, i separated logs into sections.

Logs organized by time:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Time stamps from server:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Lumdor's OOC messages:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Other players that also did copypastas:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

OOC warning
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ban issued
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok,i am sorry if i am not allowed to post here and i accept any punishment or warning.

First i would like to say that i played some rounds when Lumdor has done his pastes and i would like to say he never had the intention of just spam the pastes as he could had done that easy,now if the players chose to start spam the pasta Lumdor posted it is not his fault for what they did as they too should know the rules before doing a spam and he is right that the other players should had been checked about there spam too.
    Now Forest sorry to say but you can see that only 2 after you did mute OOC were made not 3 and neither of them were spamed even once.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are correct that you should not comment here, but I have no problems with it.

[06:31:29]OOC: Bob Shoe/Lumdor : Walking home today some fucker bumped into me and instantly started talking shit about marines being the best group. I tried to remain calm and explain to him that xeno was actually the best group, but he wouldn?t take a hint. He started throwing around words like xenos mad and I lost it. Punched him right in his marine-loving fuck face. I hate marines so goddamn much.

This was not included in logs it would seem, but does bring total to three.

As I have already stated it does not matter if they were said multiple times, the rapid fire copypastas is still spamming regardless of the fact they are each different. As I find I am repeating myself I will no longer be commenting here until it is resolved by Grimcad.

Wishing you all pleasant days.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to beat a dead and horse again. https://m.imgur.com/lMR7sIF?r if you call this spam then I�m Betty fucking Crocker.
    Last edited by Lumdor; 08-13-2019 at 10:26 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah this one seems a bit silly. None of your posts were repeats (that you made). And they were not exactly being posted rapid fire either, with you giving about a minute or so between each post.

Note will be removed. Forest will be spoken with.

Resolved.