Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Johnny Bambo - Commander Application

Commander Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    KoleSSlaw

Player Name You Use Most?
    Derrick Jorins

Make a list of links to all of your applications and (job)ban appeals, including whitelist and staff apps, within the last year. Also, provide "Ban reason; Verdict" beside each (job)ban link
    Look for it motherfucker.

Have you received any ban within the last month? How long was it and what for?
    Of course I have. I'm an asshole.

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Yes

How do you view the tool of Battlefield Execution to be used? What circumstances do you think it would be necessary to BE a member of the crew? Where do you think the Battlefield Execution Mechanic Differs from regular Execution and why?
    To kill all those fuckers who aren't of pure Aryan blood.

How will your Commanding Officer run his/her ship? Provide a detailed explanation on how he would handle situations that might commonly occur such as, a insubordinate Req, Engineering, MP, or Command Staff
    By murdering anyone who fucks with me, and of course they'll all die by gunshot to the head.

What do you think is the job of a Commander?
    To be a pussy bitch who doesn't go and fight. And also getting angry a piece of paper someone wrote for laughs.

As a player what do you think could be added for Commanding Officer to benefit the role?
    Making it easier to become one. Making it easier to become any whitelisted role

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    I don't know, experimenting with a new role? And also to have some dope as fun boissssssssss

Your story (potential topics listed below)
    *Insert cringe-worthy story for the Whitelisting cunts to decide if it was gay enough to take away your dignity. Because apparently this is fucking writing class and I need my A game *

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol no.