Krzysztof333 - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Krzysztof333

Marine Name
    XX-851-O1

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Zyndra-Urhan

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes

Yautja Character Story
    My name is Zyndra-Uhan. I am a young Predator who got a job from the Elders, the reward for my task was to become a Predator. I was to find worthy pray and kill it.

I was sent to a planet called Xendrux was an inhospitable planet. I started looking for a worthy pray.
    It was not easy because there were not many lives on this planet, so it was even harder to find a worthy pray.

After a long time searching the mountains of this inhospitable planet, I found something worthy of my attention. A 5 foot tall monster
    I began to observe him, it seemed to me that it was intelligent and could detect me. I learned his offensive and defensive abilities, it took me too long, it was the perfect pray to prove my worth.

I left my cloak, confirmed the hostility of the creature in front of me, there was none of his kind in the vicinity.

We started our fight. The monster began to run at me in unstoppable fury, I did a doge before his attack, I was in the air, I landed behind him and I started to run in his direction attacking one of his many legs. A terrible cry came out of him, he caused strange hallucinations.

I knew that I had to quickly shake off them, otherwise I would be a dead body on this forgotten planet. The monster began to attack ran with all-encompassing fury as if it were one with this planet and took its energy with it. But he made one mistake he dropped one of his legs into a hole that he had recently jumped on him and started attacking him. After a long moment the game lay dead, I took his limb. And I announced my victory.

It turned out that all this time I was watched by the elders, they said I was worthy. I became one of the real Predators

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    watch and learn the possibilities of offensive and defensive enemies, adapt to the environment and use them during my fight, I stay in the shadows, I confirm that nobody is close to my pray

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    Honor duel is fight between predator and worthy pray until one of them dies it's melee combat and no one can interfere in fight.
    Hunt is when one or more Yautja searches area for pray that is stronger than any other, they then hunt the pray

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I prefer to fight solo with no one close to me that can only destroy my hunt, I dont mind when other Yuatja's are near until they dont interfere

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I want to be predator because of the fact that there is a large possibility of being a hunter and victim in them and predators can really change how marines and xenos interacts with environment

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes
    Last edited by Krzysztof333; 08-06-2019 at 11:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for my bad english im not english speaking person my main language is polish

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are multiple things wrong with your application:

-Your story is not up to par, and I can tell where you have grammatical errors due to English being your second language.
    -Your forum account is brand new, and you've only logged on a few days starting in august with no other time in the last three months.
    -Your overall application is just meh, its not horrible, but its not well.

I'm gonna say no, I suggest you use our whitelisthelp channel on discord before you try again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rip dreams

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor english can be forgiven if there is a decent story with substance to it, but this has neither.

I highly suggest you seek out help for next time in the WL help channel on our discord.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let alone the insufficient content in the application itself. Your forum account is made yesterday. Try to be more active on all fronts, use the discord application and the whitelist help channel to help get more information.

The state of the application right now is just voidable. Try again in a month.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    Poor english can be forgiven if there is a decent story with substance to it, but this has neither.

I highly suggest you seek out help for next time in the WL help channel on our discord.
    Literally this sorry my dude, -1. Follow the advice here and come back later and try again
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have 3 negative votes by predator councilor members therefore your application is denied.

Please try again in 30 days. I suggest you use the discord and whitelist help channel next time.