Date of Incident
    August 8, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Ezekiel Driggers

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Kailee O'Sullivan, Crystal Wilson

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    ~7:00 PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4, 15

Description of the incident:
    So I made it out, around 1228 to get to Almayer. A MP was going to get me, but I decided to roam around before he tasered me, harmbatonned me and handcuffed me without any reason declared .He also tasered me during that movement. However, I did roam around taking some random supplies like gloves and medbelts, to prepare myself incase the MPs returned admittedly, although this was from an IC perspective of self-preservation with a mix of paranoia. I went to the CO to ask for a complaint form, until I was flashed again and cuffed by the MPs. I was put into a cell for 30 minutes without any information about my charges, then I got moved to isolations, when evac was called. The CO ordered the MPs to let me out, but actually flashed me and trapped me inside of Isolations.

The MPs were not only harming my general experience post-survivor victory, but also ignoring simple SOPs such as giving me a reason for arrest, and reasonably detaining me. They also disrespected the COs/XOs orders multiple times.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    N/A

How you would punish the accused:
    Whatever Manager decides.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The claims of harmbattoning and further assault were investigated by staff in game and we found no logs of harmbattoning. There were some accidental whacks from a taser but they are somewhat expected as the taser does not have a PB function.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the CO that round. The Military Police reported you were armed so I flashed you and gave a quick search. To find no weapon. You did attempt to flee the MPs and resist the detention but MPs had orders not to straight jacket you and to get you to an escape pod during a Condition Red and Evacuation order.

I was not witness to the majority of the MPs actions but I was told post-round they were incompetent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

Ahh.
    so first I m the the arresting officer and accused party in this SNAFU here.

My Byond key is Spacemeow

So before I state my side of the story I want to say a few thing. first I am Sorry for my being incompetent, also I m still new playin MP/security and sorry for the bad grammar and spelling. I m very very dyslexic.

So I just found out about this report on Saturday and going to tell my story in parts to make it easier. those parts being as follows
    1. before the arrest.
    2.the arrest and lock up.
    3.end round and Eva

Part one: Before the arrest

I had just join the round and did my normal starting/gearing up. (note I normally run with two tasers in my belt and one in a shoulder holster, In cease I loose one in fight this is important for later). After gearing up I heard on the radio that there is a Survivor that is hiding and possibly armed. so I start looking around the ship in the maintenance hallways. I was than walking through medbay when I think I see the guy I m looking (Ezekiel Driggers) for but I wasn't sure so I walk out of medbay and ask on comms if he was the guys was looking for and people yes. I also saw Mr Driggers running away and he stated on comms something like the following "poop the,help the MPs are after me'(not the real work he used but something like this)

the CO then ask why we are after Ezekiel Driggers, I told the CO that he may be armed. and the CO then said you arrest and search them.

part two: the arrest and lock up.

I was walking around when I heard the CO say that MR Driggers was in the CIC. so I made my there. when I got there the CO was arresting MR Driggers and had flash them. MR Driggers them got up when I was trying to cuff them and started running around so I try to taser them. and missed two or three times I think I hit a SO or the XO. I then got MR Driggers cuffed and THIS is where I did forget the SOP and didn't state way was arresting them, I will admit this.

I then got MR Driggers to the brig and start following the SOP. I spited them and put the orange suit on the and give him a Radio as is his right to have one. I then put him on the bed and flash them and remove the cuff. I then/thought I had lock the door and state his crimes that were as follows Assault,Resisting Arrest, suspicion of having a weapon. (Assault because when I was arresting him he hit me. Resisting Arrest because he ran. and the suspicion of having a weapon, the crime and reason for this SNAFU) how I normal set the timer is I set to 30min, reread the crimes and then set to the time need. when I put him the put him that cell I state that his was "under arrest for Assault and other thing...to which tell in a second"

When I was looking through his stuff to see if there was a weapon he Escape and he grounded me I pull my taser out. and he grounded me again this when I radio man down in brig. he then try to cuff me I think. I got away from and pull my second taser and try to re arrest him, it was at this time at all the other MPs, the cap and a SO or the XO showed up. I rearrest him and put him in perma because min for escape is Double initial time is applied to all involved. and the max is perma. the Double initial time would be an hour so that also why I put him perma. he then try to break the window. (also at this point the chat is moving way to fast for me the read on my tiny screen.) I forgot what happen next but I think hit me and other people so I thought it be a good Idea to put him in the straight jacket. I tryed to give to the cap I did not see that he had said no to it. so I had put it on him. I then saw that the cap to remove it so I did. AT this time the DS was coming in. and Condition Red happen so I went to arm up and locked him in the cell.

part three: end of the round.

I had just armed up and was going to tankbay via the upper hallway I was halfway there when the DS crashed and the order was given to move the civs and MR Driggers to the pods. so I made my way to the brig when heard exno screeching and was attack by a crusher and two other which I can't remeber what tip I try to fight off so I could to the brig but was loosing so I went to pull back but was killed.

SO

that's my side of the story. again I m sorry for being incompetent as I said I still new to playing MP. I normal play MT or squad marine.

if my grammar and spelling make this to hard to read we can chat maybe on skype here is my username craftermandeathtra

ah bye

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimisticdude View Post
    Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    optimisticdude

Date of Incident
    August 8, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Ezekiel Driggers

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Kailee O'Sullivan, Crystal Wilson

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    ~7:00 PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4, 15

Description of the incident:
    So I made it out, around 1228 to get to Almayer. A MP was going to get me, but I decided to roam around before he tasered me, harmbatonned me and handcuffed me without any reason declared .He also tasered me during that movement. However, I did roam around taking some random supplies like gloves and medbelts, to prepare myself incase the MPs returned admittedly, although this was from an IC perspective of self-preservation with a mix of paranoia. I went to the CO to ask for a complaint form, until I was flashed again and cuffed by the MPs. I was put into a cell for 30 minutes without any information about my charges, then I got moved to isolations, when evac was called. The CO ordered the MPs to let me out, but actually flashed me and trapped me inside of Isolations.

The MPs were not only harming my general experience post-survivor victory, but also ignoring simple SOPs such as giving me a reason for arrest, and reasonably detaining me. They also disrespected the COs/XOs orders multiple times.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    N/A

How you would punish the accused:
    Whatever Manager decides.
    Hello Optimisticdude!

I tried to log dive at the date supplied and i cannot find any evidences of that happening, Can you confirm the date of occurance?

Edit: I found out that the Incident Actually happened on 9th August, 2019
    Last edited by Hunk1; 08-18-2019 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Wrong Date of the Occurance.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Post Logs

The Accused players are StormTrooper1364 and Spacemeow

Logs organized by time stamp

Spoiler Spoiler:

No speech logs were found on spacemeow as it seems the player was mute the whole round.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is some minor MP violations as regards to arrest procedure. I suggest that Stormtrooper1364 and spacemeow both read up on Marine law before playing the role again. MP is a role that can have a serious impact on players rounds, so we like them to do things by the letter. That said neither of you have had MP related issues before. We can let this one off with a warning, but next time, should there be more issues it will likely be and MP ban.

Resolved. Stormtrooper1364 and spacemeow will both have notes added to their accounts.