Norko - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Norko

Marine Name
    Norko"masochist"Dhear ( alien is NR-K0)

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Nor'koh

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Nope, except an accidental EORG ban from shooting myself when infected at round end.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, read it before and re-read it again..and again.

Yautja Character Story
    The battered young Yautja stood staring in solid contemplation, watching shortly after his honor duel had concluded a much weaker and younger serpent trying to claim his trophy - HIS kill, The very kill he had worked with much effort to bring to the ground.

�Why does it even care?� he thought to himself. Staring through his smeared visor, the flood of intoxicating emotions assaulted his mind; anger, pride, contempt... but strangely a dwindled amount of understanding. Were these horrid serpents really so different in their own right? Surely it was aware that its fellow sister was beyond help at this point. Was it trying to spite him? Or was it simply doing what was in its nature - the same as he was. Shaking his head the hulking Yautja growled to himself, clicking his mandibles.

�Those are blasphemy thoughts Nor'Koh, Paya help you if you entertain them further....� he stated to himself, starting now to stalk for his rightful trophy, HIS blooding rights. But with each step as he grew closer those thoughts wouldn�t leave his mind, the inner turmoil eating at him like a disease, was he seriously relating these lowly creatures to his own kind? The mighty Yautja? Blasphemy a thousand times over.
    Clenching his fist as tight as he could with each step, the weaker creature may think he grows furious with it, but in reality he was growing furious with himself. His thoughts racing like heated blood thru his mind - No. not blood. Like heated poison, all these thoughts now fed off each other.

�Leave it....stop making me think, stop dragging it....� his fist clenched tighter and tighter starting to pop his knuckles and staunch the blood flow through them. All the young Yautja can think of now is how these horrible creatures, while inferior to his kind, still had their own primitive structure to their society, and how his mind wanted to know more, how he wanted - No, NEEDED to know more.
    Sadly his time for contemplation had reached its end, approaching the now hissing and growling creature it seemed to be repeating �Sister. Stay away from sister.� To him he knew he could smite it, end it quickly, but that went against his very honor code, he knew if it attacked him he could.

The Yautja stood there staring longer and longer, no more dragging from the weaker serpent. His mind drifting from the inner conflict he shouldn�t be feeling and the slash wound across his second favorite stabbing arm sustained the previous fight, to how simple and straight-forward things were when he was a pup - he had been in many fights with the other Yautja, but this night had made him wish for any number of those. It wasn't often you got nostalgic about getting your ass kicked by three other people.

Now standing there close enough to see the bubbling acidic blood from his great trophy, his birthright as a Yautja, what would finally make him blooded, all he can think is:

�What will you do now Nor'Koh?...is it everything you had hoped for?�

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Very philosophical, I want to play a Yautja that still finds glory and honor in hunting and duels, but one more focused on the dialogue, interactions and furthering his knowledge of the unknown.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    an honor duel consist of a worthy prey, one you deem to be a great fighter worthy of challenging, one you wish to test you mettle against in a (semi) fair environment with honor. and a hunt is basically studying, observing and combing thru potential candidates to square up against.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Very philosophical, I intend to play a open minded Yautja, and by that of course I find honor in hunts and the like but, I want to focus more on the interactions....the learning, the dialogue. understanding the unknown. and the own internal conflict that every sapient creature would have.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I love to RP, pure and simple. there are very few roles that provide it almost constantly. pred seems to be (from my experience thru-out the years and speaking to other pred's) the only one with it fairly consistently. and I honestly just like interacting with both sides....xeno and marine. I would also like to add I know this isnt fully in-line with the standard pred but, I cannot be this big me kill strong ancient praetorian kinda guy. it loses meaning after so many times. I enjoy the inner conflict. expanding on your own thoughts you normally push down. I would also like to add that my forum account is under the month rating but, I was away from CM for a year and completely forgot the password to my previous one ( which was a lurker account anyway) so I had to make a new one. but once the ckey is checked....I have been around for a very long time. GoliaththeDespoiler was originally the one to try to convince me to do this app back in the day and I shyed away from it then.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes
    Last edited by Norko; 08-10-2019 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Forgot the month....forum requirement thing, needed to explain

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I think the application is fine, and so is the play style. I know you're a long time and active player

However I did a review of your notes and within 30 days you got two notes

Warned for using a recorder to communicate with xenos.
    by on Fri, July 26th of 2019

Banned by xxxxxr|Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG
    by on Sat, July 27th of 2019

I will confer with council if this is considered a DQ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roger that, its human nature to wanna defend themselves from accusations so. let me give some background on tho's

the Recorder thing was because I had absolutely no clue the rules had changed on that, a year ago we use to do it all the time as researchers to keep the aliens in containment entertained.....which is what I was doing at the time, that was actually the trigger point for me finally making this app realizing there was no possible way to RP with the other side unless you where synth or pred

And the EORG was.....well I shot myself when either I was infected at round end or blasting down a wall....cant remember I know tho's where the two times it happened lately
    Last edited by Norko; 08-15-2019 at 04:12 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council has discussed this, unfortunately the recorder note is a disqualification. We can overlook EORG notes.

You will have to try again in 30 days.