Date of Incident
    August 11, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Stephen 'Ark' Arcell

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Decker100

Accused Character Name
    Decker Alsimia

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    9>33

What rule(s) were broken:
    triggering xeno speedrun

Description of the incident:
    PM to Nanu308: Well this CO should not we whitelisted not even JURO make us go all in without a FOB, and maybe is roleplay but this delay a lot the marine players roleplay as insted of roleplay a round we roleplay a total carnage. My accusation is that he is not roleplaying, we have to be accord our characters and this is a PFC level of competence that ended in a 30min prep with 10 min playtime when it has to be at least 1:30 playtime. I consider this since there is no respawn and some people play a round according the time available. I know that is not easy to be a CO but it donsnt mean that we have to go to a total clusterf--mess. JURO is okey this is not...

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    PMed to Nanu408 moderator.

How you would punish the accused:
    blacklist him from CO, unwhitelist him to CO (re do apply), ban job for 1 month (have a consecuence for messing with 80 marines round)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Self-explanitory.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye witness here.

In my opinion, Decker is trying to make a new strategy as Captain but sad to say his strat didn't work and everyone is dead at hydro because for not allowing marines to make a FOB and let everyone push or fight.

And Decker is something happy that his strat didn't work and let the marines killed. But yeah everyone got a mistake so it's not a big deal for me.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Staff Officer here.

Decker was communicative about his plan for no FOB and trying to keep everything together. It didn't work, but he did RP through it all.

It was a quick round, but there's nothing against that.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not entirely sure what this report is about, and would like to request that the reporter clarify.

Is the report about the xenos quickly winning because no FOB was constructed?
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be witnessing for Decker,

First of all, there's nothing wrong trying for new strategy. How could you improve as a Captain when you are always be that guy using the common strategy mostly used by the other CO's? Thing is, you gotta try alot of new things, experiment strategy as much as possible until you managed to perfect it or not so perfect but there's an improvement. Just like marines, how can you be better if you literally don't spam playing that role, studying those guns and equipment that might need to be used against bugs. Point is, you gotta do everything and have some new ideas so the marines would enjoy playing the round even sometimes... orders are messed up. That happens.

About the role playing which I clearly don't get it,

As much as I want to screenshot everything, Decker really played well, did HRP on everything and will always be that's why I don't get it why on that statement clearly says he doesn't performed or put an effort to "Role play" on that round. Just because he did something new strategy & messed up doesn't mean he isn't working on his role play anymore. You check the logs for that though, to see how you really define the word "Roleplay" since backreading on the previous round isn't my thing to provide or give proof on how he literally nailed your definition of "Roleplay".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://gyazo.com/5a7a85c90880f31eb7d83b652eb8a4ae

Self-confession of this report being a shitpost.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We do not punish Captains/Commodores for trying different strategies regardless if it�s a failure or success.

I don�t see any server rules or CO guidelines broken.

Resolved