Spacemaster1338

Date of Incident
    August 9, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Jaelyn Warren

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    -

Accused Character Name
    I am bad with names the Captain this round was i think Rohan something or so

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Around 14:00 UTC+1

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 16

Description of the incident:
    I was PO this round. CO announced Drop on LZ2 around 12:15 for delta.I helped the other PO arming up normandy. Then the XO ran to me said i need to drop delta on 12:15 so i asked him "wasnt it lz2 normandy drop" but he said drop on alamo. then i dropped on lz1 with part of delta the other deltas dropped on lz2. then i locked alamo and got back up.
    While i am flying back the CO screams over comms who authorized landing on LZ1 and i said "you did" (i was wrong XO said it but well).
    As i was back on board CO ran up to me siad nothing and opened fire.
    He didnt even asked or let the MP handle it and that was around 18 minutes into the round no late game BE.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    No logs saved sorry and i am bad with names
    The XO who gave the second order was named Nelson Dollar

How you would punish the accused:
    As the BE was handled badly check if he is able to be a good CO or remove him from whitelist if he dont.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!

I was that CO you are referring into this report. First of all, I am deeply sorry. TheSoldierLLJK clearly knows that since I've asked him your byond key so I can make amends with you and tell how deeply sorry I am on that situation. Since I'm really bad at backreading messages, I clearly don't have enough time to look at the Executive officer orders especially the situation we're in that Delta squad is being flanked from the Normandy just right after they deployed to retrieve some survivors asked by our CL. Clearly don't get it too why there's a lot of xenos right there. Also, there is always 2 sides which I obviously didn't do and apply so i'm sorry for that.

Also a little advice,

Before taking the alamo, or everything even what's your role, you should KNOW who to follow orders. Captain has more authorization than the Executive Officer, so you must wait even it will take forever to receive that order. If you are playing role on being Pilot, you shouldn't be dropping without any marines on your ship since that might put your character in risk against those bugs. That should be an initiative for you. Playing pilot is a command role, so before you will be setting up everything, you can always look or view the crew manifest to see who should follow unless I asked the Executive Officer to take over or take the lead on the current operation.

That was a messed up from me and should also be a lesson for the both of us. So I'm deeply sorry for everything and have a nice day!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take whatever the consequence is. Thanks.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was already handled by me in-game as acting WL maintainer. Also when we spoke with you, you originally said you didn�t want the issue pressed and I spawned you in as a survivor for the round to make up for the obvious mistake.

He was already warned and I also sent a warning to all CO whitelist about making 100 percent sure a CO has the right info for cases like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for Responding.
    You said "You shouldn't be dropping without any marines on your ship" that was not the case i had 5 deltas and the tank on alamo i guess the other half was on Normandy so it wasnt empty.

I just wanted to make sure that you take more consideration before the next BE and let the MPs do their part too or let the accused at least say a word. (well i said Really? but this was between 3 shots.. )

As this matter was already handled by ThesoldierLLJK and your statement from your perspective it is so far resolved for me.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I already handled it and the reporter is happy with the resolution I�ll go ahead and close this one.