Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ScreamingIdiot - Commander Application

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyonggg View Post
    I'll +1 on this, hopefully you will be not be the same with the other CO's who just got their whitelist CO and never played it again. I have not seen you as XO yet, but from experience especially people vouching you and know you are a good leader and Really good CMP, maybe the best to give a positive. Also I don't have the rights to say this since i'm only no one on this community, but please keep rolling or play more command roles especially being XO until this application will be resolved. Good answers to be honest. I think you could handle it if I saw you leading the marines instead of MP's for a change.

Good luck buddy.
    Wow, thanks! I'll definetely try to be more dilligent on playing command roles when possible. You can count on me!

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanchee View Post
    My +1 has been removed because I said the cursed sentence that you have in your signature even tho 18+ is meant to be very explicit sexual activities or the depiction of it, not a simple reference to it but whatever

that aint stopping me from +1ing you
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    Why in the hell was his comment removed for quoting an image in-game? Also the event happened with the whitelist manager around. Is talking about dicks in a server where everyone plays marine 18+? Oh wait I forgot you gotta be over 18 to join the marines so none of this shit makes sense.

oh god oh fuck it's happening

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure why not you have a good story and you dont cause problems.

+1
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solid application except for a minor thing with the BE response (which I always nitpick anyways) so I'll +1 this. Good luck and remember, if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets take it easy in this thread, its gotta stick to +/- 1

Try to stay on topic. I don't need clutter trying to go through this app.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although Ive played alot with you as Survivor, i rarely see you on command, but i havent played in like a month, so ignore that.

The app is magnificient tho, ill give you that.

Ive seen you as XO before, and i trust you can handle the round without causing Carson-level shenanigans at 12:50.

God dammit, we will lose another survivor main..

+1
    Last edited by Jeether; 08-19-2019 at 12:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oof, Baby.

Fiore was involved in a event last night resulting in about a two-hour roleplay session towards a end-of-round marine major. Throughout that time they carried their character much as they would as described in their whitelist application.

Activity isn't a problem for me as I see them a decent amount of the time, always in a Command Role.

+1.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeether View Post
    Although Ive played alot with you as Survivor, i rarely see you on command, but i havent played in like a month, so ignore that.

The app is magnificient tho, ill give you that.

Ive seen you as XO before, and i trust you can handle the round without causing Carson-level shenanigans at 12:50.

God dammit, we will lose another survivor main..

+1
    Don't worry, I'll be an even sweatier CO main from now on while rolling for survivor as usual.

Keep Secure Dome warmed up for me in the meantime lad.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTwoStep View Post
    Oof, Baby.

Fiore was involved in a event last night resulting in about a two-hour roleplay session towards a end-of-round marine major. Throughout that time they carried their character much as they would as described in their whitelist application.

Activity isn't a problem for me as I see them a decent amount of the time, always in a Command Role.

+1.
    That round was a blast. Who'd a thunk I'd make Provost Marshall from just trying to read off SOP to the XO? Anyway, glad to see I'm acting as I've claimed to be and not just talking out of my ass as I'd feared. And, thanks for the vote of confidence!

THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The one thing I would say is be careful about Marine Law. I didn't really scrutinize whether or not your decisions were wholly correct in that little event round that was mentioned, so I'm acting on good faith here that you know what you're doing. ML can and will screw you over as a CO if you don't know it quite well.

That being said; you have a very solid app and story, you have pretty good community support, and I was very impressed with the RP that we had yesterday. My only real concern/regret is the fact that I haven't seen you around nearly enough to get some more RP in. But, I think at this stage, it would be criminal to do anything other than +1 you. So congratulations, Captain.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen them as an MP often enough to know they're competent so I'll give that.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scsnv View Post
    The one thing I would say is be careful about Marine Law. I didn't really scrutinize whether or not your decisions were wholly correct in that little event round that was mentioned, so I'm acting on good faith here that you know what you're doing. ML can and will screw you over as a CO if you don't know it quite well.

That being said; you have a very solid app and story, you have pretty good community support, and I was very impressed with the RP that we had yesterday. My only real concern/regret is the fact that I haven't seen you around nearly enough to get some more RP in. But, I think at this stage, it would be criminal to do anything other than +1 you. So congratulations, Captain.
    Always glad to see a like-minded CO around. And yea, ML is one of the reasons why I've been playing CMP so much before writing this app since it's such a contentious issue with a lot of other COs. Rest assured, I'll do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    I've seen them as an MP often enough to know they're competent so I'll give that.
    I'm kind of disappointed no one has called me a griefer yet when playing MP, I feel like it's a right of passage or something. Still, appreciate the vote of confidence.

THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER