User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corocan - Synthetic Application

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I regularly cure IB from people as a medic sometimes as synth. I prefer to od them to 52.5 with tribica and then kelotane/bica. The tricord will help offset higher od amounts. As a synth surgery is usually faster.

Only say that you should get permission to proceed with OD as although you are not harming them, you have the potential to do so if some bald medic walks by and gives them more bica. Then they panic and you have a kelo/bica od.

Also read into ghetto surgery much more. Being able to save a key role because you can crowbar open a ribcage is important. I have to do it at least twice a round.

Rest of the answers are good for me. Liked the story too.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corocan View Post
    Firstly, I would check with the CMP to see what they would like to me do. Assuming the CMP is still in cryo or otherwise incapable of assuming command, I would equip myself with a taser, flash, and several flashbangs and handcuffs. Secondly, I'd activate the research medical wing lockdown and hack the doors to be bolted shut. I would then clearly explain to the marines outside the room that I was deputized by the CO and that I am here to enforce Marine Law and the CO's orders, as well as establishing a one tile separation zone from the MR Wing's window and doors and do my best to deny marines access to this zone without escalation. I'd also ensure that marines understand that any attempt to force entry into the MR Wing could be construed as Sedition and they would likely be charged with such. I'd hope that marines would not attempt to break in, but if it is 1-3, I would use the flash to force them away from the doors. If they persist or attempt to destroy me, I would use the taser/flash to detain them and bucklecuff them to chairs until additional MPs/the CO could arrive to assist (assuming there are additional MPs). The flashbangs would remain on reserve for the potential of a riot with 4-9 marines.
    As a Synthetic you will be unable to utilise a taser due to it's ranged capabilities classifying it as a gun, just an FYI.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    As a Synthetic you will be unable to utilise a taser due to it's ranged capabilities classifying it as a gun, just an FYI.
    Ah I was afraid of that. I was curious if it was excluded since, from what I've been lead to believe, flashbangs/teargas are able to be used by synths even though they're technically a 'grenade'.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synthetics use of grenades is permitted within certain limitations and they have no mechanical restrictions. As the taser is a gun however there is a mechanal restriction in place.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alright, I think you have suffered enough. +1
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's an amazing quirk, if used correctly, it could bring a different "air" to your synthetic, I really liked it.

What makes me worry a bit, is the fact that your app is really low effort, besides the story and quirk, even though you've answered multiple questions with excellence, what if you didn't had this opportunity that was given to you?

Anyway, despite the facts, your answers were perfect, because of that I'll be giving you a +1
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a very interesting and unique quirk and I am putting a lot of trust that you can RP it well, considering no one can vouch for your RP. You got pred whitelist and haven't caused issues, so that relieves some of my concerns. The story is great and so are your answers to the questions, unfortunately not to the original ones, like Pedroca mentioned. Either way, one of our council members was observant enough to be able to see your competency in medical. That has earned a yes from me.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A majority of the Council has deemed this to be acceptable. Now we shall wait for Emerald to come give you perms.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Processed