User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Should Rule 1 Be Changed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    Do you want to ERP? Do bad jokes, do silly things and LRP? Find a proper server to that.

CM is: Gear up->deploy->Kill Aliens (or get killed by them or killed by preds)->Evac or round end.

Simple.

want to LRP? go to the LRP servers.
    16f.jpg
    You basically just admitted that CM is a LRP TDM server. Not that we didn't already know but its nice hearing it from staff who usually go "CM IS MRP TREAT IT AS SUCH"
    How is punching another marine in the nuts ERP. This is the thing with the staff members on this team they're so divided and all punish things way differently then when they get confronted about it by other mods they get toxic and say shit like "I'm handling it the way I want to handle it" to encourage shitty ass toxic behavior for no reason. What Lumdor is saying is why the hell does the staff team instead of letting people handle a situation however they see fit why don't they either make the rules CLEARER to themselves and the players of the server. Its completely obvious to tell what the fuck is ERP and what isn't people get bwoinked and warned just for saying "suck my dick" as a insult and other things meanwhile other staff members see this is fine. Do you see where we're coming from? The staff team isn't coordinated and the only thing that keeps encouraging this retarded ass shit where staff members can justify their own actions is the clause where "they can handle problems however they see fit" which is basically they can warn/note/ban you for whatever they want if they felt like you broke a rule and if you truly didnt you have to type up a fucking staff report and wait 2 weeks or 1 for someone to respond and for the report to be concluded only for the staff member have it out for you because they have a shitty ass behavior and are power tripping over a space man game and couldn't see they were wrong.
    TL;DR
    The staff team isn't fucking coordinated on rule enforcement and just encourages shitty ass behavior that lets mods power and admins power trip over personal vendettas, I have literally seen it myself when I was on staff.

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you feel a member of Staff is abusing their position, and you're worried about filing a Staff Report for whatever reason, you should speak to their respective Manager about it. PM them on the forums, or via Discord and they'll address your concerns.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh I almost got banned for posting Ram Ranch in ooc on like my first week of play

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can support it being reworded.

I dont really care if you say suck my dick, etc.

I think the context is what is important.

But...If your screaming Ram Ranch over the radio in big STAFF OFFICER letters. I'll still laugh but I have to ban you. Its just how it be sometimes my guy.
    Kommandant Heinz 'Wulfe' Meuller | Commander Arthur Montgomery

|

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been warned by Orduki for slapping another marine on the ass and telling them to tighten up. I'd absolutely love to see a change with this rule.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there should be a disclaimer here that I've seen some borderline 18+ moments that I've seen as acceptable in the past 2 months, so if you got warned for something a year ago, chances are you wouldnt get warned now depending on the context.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes is it really overboard with policing that. I literally got infraction of forum for writing "(staffmember) didn't enjoyed a tall glass of (shortcut of Quartermaster with "*" between).

Yes, it was reference to someone else ban appeal for creating mix of healing chems with that specific label that sounds like +18 "thing". Is it really for the sake of underage users/law/anything that has actual meaning and isn't just someone's whim? I think not.
    CABAL: CM's angel Marine main and the only non-staff that does nothing. Even though I love you all, I still hate you.

II