Date of Incident
    August 13, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Christine 'Rabies' Kennel

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Charles Paynter

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5:00PM (EST)

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4. No griefing

Description of the incident:
    Woke up late as a PFC, got myself prepared and realized that squad prepation was already empty. I made myself to REQ and requested an standard set of attachments which got promptly denied because 'I had my sleeves rolled' even though there's little to no uniform as to how a Marine should do their sleeves. Ofcourse, this sparked some reaction and had to call the RO a 'retard' simply because he decided to deny equipment for little to no reason 'just becease' and I guess his character is sort of a dick? Although, the point of 'dickish' characters is to create some form of reaction from others and thus, enhacing roleplay rather than refusing to issue equipment for the sake of refusing. Especiallu when it comes to an unspoken ruling that I had on idea about since the sign at the RO desk demands proper uniform which in turn is your boots, uniform and armor.

Speaking with other players over discord have report that he is also denying attachments for wearing a beret and not a helmet even though the beret is part of the standard uniform. It was even reported that he gets brigged multiple times for his behavior and still continues doing so because clearly he doesn't care about the possible IC consequences that this might cause.

This was also discussed with a couple of staff members on the #cm_general channel that denying attachments for little to no reason sits on a grey due to the fact that the RO is allowed to deny shit for whatever reason he wants. It was even said that such player is doing it in order to get a negative OOC response which is pretty much the core reason to cause grief.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    SGT Alexy 'Face' Kuzneatov says, "Hairs a bit long? Mask covering the face"
    LCDR Charles Paynter says, "I wish we could deny for that."
    LCDR Charles Paynter says, "No, their sleeves are rolled up."
    SGT Alexy 'Face' Kuzneatov says, "Also true."
    LCDR Charles Paynter says, "You need more attention to detail."
    PFC Christine 'Rabies' Kennel says, "Bruh."
    Charles Paynter talks into the supply radio headset
    LCDR Charles Paynter says, "Deny em."
    LT Iron Frank [Delta (SO)] says, "How is it going"
    PFC Christine 'Rabies' Kennel says, "Done."
    SGT Christian Swabey asks, "Sir, do you need me to do anything?"
    SGT Alexy 'Face' Kuzneatov says, "Sorruy, doesnt work like that"
    LCDR Charles Paynter says, "I told you to bag flares."
    PFC Christine 'Rabies' Kennel says, "Okay."
    LCDR Charles Paynter asks, "Where are my flares?"
    SGT Christian Swabey says, "Oh, yes sir"

How you would punish the accused:
    Multiple people have mentioned that this has been done for quite a while, a HEAVY warning minimu, a job ban maximum.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While we do appreciate your concerns, if they do not directly relate to this report please keep them to yourselves unless we ask for them. Thank you.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What forest said, only testimony about this round is permitted.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs of the incident in question:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now while pulling logs for this day, I've found other questionable activity as a RO, where marines were being denied equipment for not wearing head gear.

Logs

A earlier round on 8/14/19:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Before Gabopwn was denied:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well not sure if Grimcad wants to continue this, but the accused player has been jobbanned from RO and CT for his actions in another round of poor reasons to deny marines attachements for "uniform violations"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right. So as we were in the middle of investigating this issue and the claims of it happening frequently, after making my stance on it clear to the rest of staff, it happened again. And as such it was handled in round with a job ban.

We dont have a role where you can consistently soft grief. Yes, you can play as a dick from time to time, you can be a hard ass, but you have to be very careful when doing so. At some point if you cross the line into soft griefing it becomes an OOC issue. Not crossing that line from being a jerk sometimes to griefing is on you. When in doubt. Dont be a dick.

Resolved.