User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreskar - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The story was good. The rest of the application was alright, I would have preferred more fillings, but it does the job. The quirk is very much likes Frans or so I gather, and it's a harder quirk I would say, but you showed it decently in the story.

I haven't really noticed you in game, but that's likely a timezone issue, so I won't judge on it and take other peoples word on it.

Are you intending to play a generation 1?
    How well can you perform in Req?

Now to your answers for Matt's questions.
    I would say the first question one can quickly/will end up in a combat synth and I would personally not do it, so not what I wanted to hear.
    Third one, I'm guessing you tried to answer it as your character or something? It's pretty clear lowRP, so yeah, just refuse or ignore.

All in all, I end up in neutral not swaying to either sides.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the quirk is fine and the story was good. I mean the questions Matt gave you were hard and you got 2 out of 3. I�m gonna let jakkkk have the final say on this one
    +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampmare View Post
    The story was good. The rest of the application was alright, I would have preferred more fillings, but it does the job. The quirk is very much likes Frans or so I gather, and it's a harder quirk I would say, but you showed it decently in the story.

I haven't really noticed you in game, but that's likely a timezone issue, so I won't judge on it and take other peoples word on it.

Are you intending to play a generation 1?
    How well can you perform in Req?

Now to your answers for Matt's questions.
    I would say the first question one can quickly/will end up in a combat synth and I would personally not do it, so not what I wanted to hear.
    Third one, I'm guessing you tried to answer it as your character or something? It's pretty clear lowRP, so yeah, just refuse or ignore.

All in all, I end up in neutral not swaying to either sides.
    No I don't want to play a Generation 1 synth, I much prefer support roles so would be going for Generation 2 with priority being medical and engineering with CIC as secondary. I am okay at REQ but constantly nervous my lag will do another req nade, so I am wary in the position. Basically can do the job just not enjoyably.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "It was hard for him to believe that had been so many months ago"

Synths do not feel nostalgia or a warped sense of time, that is a human thing.

Also you literally said you'd walk into the hive of hostile alien creatures to snag an egg if you were asked to, that is a BIG no my friend.

Learn from your mistakes and apply again in two months is all I can say, also I have not seen you play any support roles

Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    "It was hard for him to believe that had been so many months ago"

Synths do not feel nostalgia or a warped sense of time, that is a human thing.

Also you literally said you'd walk into the hive of hostile alien creatures to snag an egg if you were asked to, that is a BIG no my friend.

Learn from your mistakes and apply again in two months is all I can say, also I have not seen you play any support roles

While most is fair, the last bit I question have you been on lately at all? Support is the only thing I play on the server, pretty much for 2 months straight now.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is your timezone friend? I play on EST about two or three times a week, I've gotten fairly busy and may not recognize newer characters.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm changing to -1.

You need at least 2/3 of the council by your side to get accepted, I'm pretty sure that next time you're getting it.

Try reading more our guidelines and some of our old apps here
    Last edited by Pedroca2lucas; 01-04-2019 at 01:46 AM.
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hive question showed a flaw in your understanding of how Synthetic units function. Take what you learned from this app and your next one will probably be good enough to get accepted. Denied