User Tag List

Thread: Fox Tail USN - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fox Tail USN - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Fox Tail USN
    Character Name?
    Jason Collier
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    grimreaperx15
    Total Ban Duration
    180 min
    Remaining Duration
    170min
    What other servers do you play on?
    ALL OF THEM
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Only been banned on CM
    Reason for Ban
    Player grabbed and threw a fellow Marine in Requisitions at roundstart, shot him with his shotgun, and proceeded to continue to punch him. Player claimed it was an accident, but actions before and after shooting suggest otherwise. Player claimed he didn't think he shot him, but attack log says otherwise..
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    ALL and I MEAN ALL the information here is incorrect...I was the one that was thrown..I was the one that was attacked and I miss clicked trying to heal myself with wepon in hand and it shot...then the same player that attacked me attacked another marine and that marine and I beat him with fists to which later he recovered....This Admin gave no time to listen to my side as to what happen or even back up my story with the others who were also involved. I would think given such a position to ban players they would do so a bit more responsible and conduct better investigations

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You may not appeal bans less than 24 hours, if you believe I acted improperly, you need to file a Staff Report instead.

Resolved - Denied.

EDIT: With that said, I did quickly check the logs, and I was incorrect about you grabbing the other play first. I will amend the note. I apologize, I should have read the log more carefully. The rest of the note and ban still stand, unless overturned by the AdminManager via a Staff Report.

Ban updated to read as follows:

Banned by grimreaperx15|Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: Grief. Player shot friendly marine with shotgun after said marine threw them out of Req line. Player proceeded to punch fellow marine he shot multiple times. Player claimed it was an accident, but actions before and after shooting suggest otherwise. Player claimed he didn't think he shot him, but attack log says otherwise. Note edited after ban appeal caused me to re-examine the logs, note initially incorrectly claimed player threw someone else, when player themselves was thrown instead.
    Last edited by Grimreaperx15; 08-16-2019 at 03:17 AM.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???