Date of Incident
    August 17, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Henry Blackburn

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown, Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Tara 'Tango' Greene, Daniel Cruz

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Sorry, I do not know

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4, Rule 3

Description of the incident:
    In general, now I write using google translator.

And there was a cold map, where I went to the alpha checkpoint, and I see that the Marines are fighting. I begin to separate them, but to no avail the struggle continues, but at that moment SL came and reassured them, everything seems to be fine, but no. Tara bypasses me and starts beating her offender in response to what his enemy takes out a knife and strikes it all started again, and then Tara takes out a shotgun and starts shooting, when I see this, I immediately take the M39 and fire 2-3 bullets into Tara before switching the fire is solitary but it still hurts me and one marine she dies from her injuries. After which she was resurrected by doctors, they arrest me for the fact that I started shooting and she was released with impunity
    and they tell her to bring me to Almeyer, but instead she brings me back to the Alpha checkpoint and starts to choke me and then tells her friend to put a gas mask on me because I am suffocating although he saw that she is choking me after that she starts pouring alcohol into me and after that she takes me to the Alamo where I die in the cell due to toxins

I could explain better with a normal translator. I hope you have Russian-speaking admins.
    Especially at a time when the flow of Russian players came from Wycc220

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I took screenshots while sitting in the camera on Almeyer and uploaded it to the imgur because I don�t know how to put screenshots here

https://imgur.com/a/NRYzuEv

How you would punish the accused:
    Explain that you can�t do this and give a ban for a week it's for Tara

And Daniel just explain that doing so is bad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone, sorry if the text is too crooked google translator sometimes translates poorly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so I've been awake for 24+ hours, so this might be a bit less eloquent than it normally would be, but events are still fresh in my mind.
    Naturally, as I'm involved, I'll leave pulling logs for this incident to another member of staff.

For context, this was during an Ice round where the marines weren't pushing the basement, and the xenos weren't pushing the surface, so nothing was really happening.

I picked a fight with Anna Costello. We were just having a punch up, and we were both wearing heavy armour, so it was nothing serious.
    A bunch of marines came in and joined the fight to break it up, but it basically just turned into a brawl(as escalating a situation to deescalate it is dumb and never works).
    I was now defensively fighting several marines, just punching, when some guy (whose name eludes me) came in, broke a bottle on me and started stabbing the shit out of me with it, which escalated the situation meaningfully.
    I backed off, we traded threats(I told him if he bottled me again, I'd fuck him up, trying to suggest that the situation would escalate to guns if he didn't knock it off with the bottle), and he stabbed me with it again, so I drew my shotgun and fired, missing everyone, then promptly got shot to pieces by a bunch of more or less uninvolved people, Henry included.(I don't think bottle guy actually ever fired, but I may be wrong as I was faced with an enormous spam of logs that I didn't look through at the time)
    I got up (basically on the very edge of going into crit) ran up and PB'd Henry as he was the closest person who was still actively threatening to/trying to shoot me, and I expected to basically immediately die when I stood up so I'd take what I could get.
    I got crit instantly by gunfire from all over the place, and Henry was down too as he'd just been shotgun PB'd.

Alpha SL cuffed us both, took us both to the shuttle (I and Henry both got stabilized), and we were sent up on the shuttle, along with the bottle guy. (Some random MP was on the LZ just shooting people by the way, so we were never handed to an actual MP yet)
    We got up, I was uncuffed, MPs came in and ignored Henry and I, and took off with bottle guy, then the shuttle went back down before I could make up my mind and get off the shuttle.
    Henry was still cuffed, and as I figured he'd (poorly) escalated and tried to kill me, I was still escalated and would kill him for shooting the shit out of me maliciously.
    I dragged him to tcomms and forcefed him a comical amount of alcohol, then went back up to the almayer to try to receive treatment for my injuries when xeno hijack happened.

Anyhow, I'm gonna dodge the classic blunder of arguing in a player report, and leave this as my side. I may come and revise at a later date after I've slept some, but aside from that I'll just leave it until logs are pulled and a manager is involved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoonki View Post
    Okay so I've been awake for 24+ hours, so this might be a bit less eloquent than it normally would be, but events are still fresh in my mind.
    Naturally, as I'm involved, I'll leave pulling logs for this incident to another member of staff.

For context, this was during an Ice round where the marines weren't pushing the basement, and the xenos weren't pushing the surface, so nothing was really happening.

I picked a fight with Anna Costello. We were just having a punch up, and we were both wearing heavy armour, so it was nothing serious.
    A bunch of marines came in and joined the fight to break it up, but it basically just turned into a brawl(as escalating a situation to deescalate it is dumb and never works).
    I was now defensively fighting several marines, just punching, when some guy (whose name eludes me) came in, broke a bottle on me and started stabbing the shit out of me with it, which escalated the situation meaningfully.
    I backed off, we traded threats(I told him if he bottled me again, I'd fuck him up, trying to suggest that the situation would escalate to guns if he didn't knock it off with the bottle), and he stabbed me with it again, so I drew my shotgun and fired, missing everyone, then promptly got shot to pieces by a bunch of more or less uninvolved people, Henry included.(I don't think bottle guy actually ever fired, but I may be wrong as I was faced with an enormous spam of logs that I didn't look through at the time)
    I got up (basically on the very edge of going into crit) ran up and PB'd Henry as he was the closest person who was still actively threatening to/trying to shoot me, and I expected to basically immediately die when I stood up so I'd take what I could get.
    I got crit instantly by gunfire from all over the place, and Henry was down too as he'd just been shotgun PB'd.

Alpha SL cuffed us both, took us both to the shuttle (I and Henry both got stabilized), and we were sent up on the shuttle, along with the bottle guy. (Some random MP was on the LZ just shooting people by the way, so we were never handed to an actual MP yet)
    We got up, I was uncuffed, MPs came in and ignored Henry and I, and took off with bottle guy, then the shuttle went back down before I could make up my mind and get off the shuttle.
    Henry was still cuffed, and as I figured he'd (poorly) escalated and tried to kill me, I was still escalated and would kill him for shooting the shit out of me maliciously.
    I dragged him to tcomms and forcefed him a comical amount of alcohol, then went back up to the almayer to try to receive treatment for my injuries when xeno hijack happened.

Anyhow, I'm gonna dodge the classic blunder of arguing in a player report, and leave this as my side. I may come and revise at a later date after I've slept some, but aside from that I'll just leave it until logs are pulled and a manager is involved.

Can confirm, as I was literally right there for all of that. Anna Costello, here.

Basically, people took us play-fighting as "violently fisticuffing eachother to death" even though we weren't dealing any damage to eachother, or punching eachother when we got knocked down. I looked away for ONE second, and Tara was being STABBED by another alpha marine with a broken bottle. She was actually taking damage, obviously. But there was such a mess of people all over the place that not much could be done to stop it.

So, eventually, Tara walked away from this while one-handing her shotgun, and shot it in the general direction of Henry and the angry marine with a bottle. Of course, given the accuracy of a one-handed shotgun, all the pellets missed.

Didn't matter. She got shot to death anyways. I had to PHYSICALLY interpose myself between the gunshots to get them to stop. I even ate a buckshot blast from Tara, in an attempt to keep her from seeming remotely guilty and keeping others from dying (because she isn't guilty of anything other than self-defense, in the end.)

Bottom line. Marines went unga trying to break up a playfight and turned it into a gunfight. This appeal is silly. That's about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw that. Daniel Cruz here. She said you couldn't breathe so I put the gas mask on you so you could if it was toxins; Idk why she went off and started feeding you a lot of drinks. Wack. I tried to get her to stop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway I'm sorry she didn't stop but I tried to rush you to the DS as fast as I could. I did feed you a little drink because she told me to but then she started going way overboard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if I understood correctly, how could I hurt you if I was handcuffed?
    Yes, I tried to escape from the handcuffs, but instead of just calling a military policeman, you made a lynching and decided to kill me with toxins

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if I understood correctly, how could I hurt you if I was handcuffed?
    Yes, I tried to break out of the handcuffs, but this one, because immediately after we left the Alamo, it took me and led me to the Telecoms
    She endangered everyone who was in the affected area, do not forget that this is an RP, in reality everyone would have done so

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously? Before you purposefully strangle and pour tons of alcohol into a person

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That wasn't me: I'm pretty sure what Greene did was following the rules of escalation anyway but I don't know.