User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unknown, Unknown - Rule 4, Rule 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Refrain from making this into a discussion. Post facts and keep the report clean please. Await the logs to see what really happened.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So since the report here seems to start with the fight between Anna Costell and Anoonki, I'll start the logs there.

The beginning of the fight between Anoonki and Anna Costello.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Morikawa_Cinatsu gets involved in the fight.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

First use of a weapon in the fight.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Broken bottle man joins the fold.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh god oh fuck, the shooting begins after another use of the broken bottle.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Anoonki gets arrested.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Beginning of the alcohol force feeding.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Morikawa_Cinatsu dying, note the time difference.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Some important notes to make, the "x" denotes five or so people whose ckeys weren't included because they weren't particularly important. The first people to use melee weapons are neither the reportee or the reported.

Relevant msay logs have been DM'd to their proper manager.

The situation was addressed ICly by a moderator, with the conclusion being as follows:

[12:43:48]ADMIN: PM: Morikawa_Cinatsu/(Morikawa_Cinatsu)->Moderator: By the way, can you be a witness?
    [12:45:25]ADMIN: PM: Moderator->Morikawa_Cinatsu/(Morikawa_Cinatsu): I did not observe the situation to be a witness, all I received were your admin PMs in which you didn't send a reply when I answered them, and VV logs which show that you shot Tara first
    [12:46:12]ADMIN: PM: Morikawa_Cinatsu/(Morikawa_Cinatsu)->Moderator: but you were when she poured alcohol into me
    [12:46:50]ADMIN: PM: Moderator->Morikawa_Cinatsu/(Morikawa_Cinatsu): Yes, and she can, considering that she followed proper escalation.

----

There were a lot of logs to go through here, if any part of this situation is relevant and not included, feel free to DM me on discord NoahKirchner#3008 or send me a PM on the forums (or reply to the thread with it), and I'll update the logs here with that. I do believe I got everything, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahKirchner View Post
    huge snip
    Okay so to give a little extra context.
    "[11:51:53]ATTACK: Anoonki/(Tara 'Tango' Greene) grabbed Morikawa_Cinatsu/(Henry Blackburn)
    [11:51:56]SAY: Tara 'Tango' Greene/Anoonki : This guy too"
    Actually happened while the Alamo was on the Almayer. (when we got arrested, we all got sent up, but Costello helped me out of my cuffs before we arrived). The MPs came in and grabbed broken bottle man, and I tried to give them Blackburn, saying "This guy too" but they ran off, then the Alamo took off before I made up my mind whether or not I wanted to get off of it.
    Also those logs are missing some conversation that happened between Blackburn, Bottle guy, and myself on the Alamo, and of course both of their arrests too.

Anyhow, Economic came in and LOOC'd us to stop while we were forcefeeding him, which I immediately complied with, before explaining that I was escalated, and killing the guy with alcohol poisoning, which was given the green light by economic, so I picked my vodka back up and kept going.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So apologies for the delay, Grimcad was waiting until I took over as moderator manager for me to handle this.
    I've reviewed everything, and the fight was IC and properly escalated.

However afterwards getting revenge and killing the player with alcohol poisoning was a little overboard, however in the end, a moderator did rule this as IC.
    But I don't want to see players doing this type of stuff, as this is akin to kidnapping a marine and tying them to a chair at the front lines so a xeno kills them.

I won't punish a player who was given the green light from a moderator, but a moderator should not have approved this one.

Resolved, no action taken