eliteempire
    Total Ban Duration
    One week
    Remaining Duration
    5 days/pending perma possibly
    What other servers do you play on?
    Corp Merc when Mport isn't slaving away in the salt mines
    TG Sybil once in a blue moon
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I have been banned on only this server before I believe, didn't appeal it though because I truthfully did screw-up and I probably needed time away to think about said screw-up. Other than that I have no recollection of any other servers banning or even giving me a note.
    Reason for Ban
    Banned by host; Reason, Killed Adam Parkinson in alpha/Bravo lunch caf�. Refused replying too any PM's. Kept running around with gun during the thing. Requesting Perma. Expires: 5.3 Days By: eliteempire

https://imgur.com/a/Q0hJBp8
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    This isn't me, My ckey BoyNextDoor1 hasn't even played properly in a round for a good 1-2 weeks (The most I've done is just ghost a round for 5-10 minute). I do not know of any of the people involved with the banning in question, I have never been bwoinked by eliteempire or have interacted with Adan Parkinson. I don't have anyone else in my house who knows about Byond. I think my account however might be compromised. I don't change passwords often.

However, I do often get messages on most, if not all SS13 servers saying something along the lines of "You have already joined the round, attempting to join again will lead to a ban" or something along those lines. I got bwoinked by a Sybil admin a good 4-5 months back about this same issue. He said it was an issue that's been happening to a decent number of people that played there at that time and told me not to worry. That is also the time when I started getting the messages here as well.

I have no idea if this is a clerical error of some kind or if it's some Brazilian using his l33t hacking skills to hijack my byond account so he can grief here. If it's the latter I am terribly sorry about this and I will take account privacy more seriously so this crap doesn't happen again. No need to have your time wasted by my laziness.

Here is a screenshot again of what it looked like when I attempted to log in.
    https://imgur.com/a/Q0hJBp8

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have this as well, this is because we share the same (don't quote me on specifics, I think it's) CID, due to a pirated version of windows. I was told a few people share the same thing, and took a ban alongside this fella.

Nothing we can do at this time, unfortunately.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minimike is correct. The issue is being looked into and we're doing our best to resolve it, but we have no estimate at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah I see, thanks for the info guys. Good luck with fixing this fun ol' mess.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved - Ban Issue Resolved, you should be able to connect normally now. Please contact me on Discord/here if it still doesn't work for any reason.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???