User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst Best Weapons?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you wanne be useful and kill shit grab a shotgun and load it with Buckshot.

The only thing that can resist it are Crushers, rest are dead meat
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanu308 View Post
    If you wanne be useful and kill shit grab a shotgun and load it with Buckshot.

The only thing that can resist it are Crushers, rest are dead meat
    This is ultimately the best loadout for raw killing power, but like I said before, all the weapons have a use.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Labeled flamer and Kane's set untill mods will do something about it. Apparently flamer firerate buff wasn't intentional and even admemes can't recreate my spamclick.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Labeled flamer and Kane's set untill mods will do something about it. Apparently flamer firerate buff wasn't intentional and even admemes can't recreate my spamclick.

Gimme your hax bro, I'll pay gud money for em so i can rek n00bs, ????????
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    disregard any weapon but the HPR and the shotgun if you wanna be useful

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanu308 View Post
    Gimme your hax bro, I'll pay gud money for em so i can rek n00bs, ????????????????????????
    I RP even irl, so you have to learn the teachings of Kane and Black Hand specifically, as they are masters of the flame!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The HPR is by far my favourite general-purpose unga machine. Semi-auto with reflex and foregrip can spook even the biggest of bugs, provided you're good with the spam-clicking required.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HPR is a soft-grief tool that kills an average of two-three marines per xeno it wounds.
    Shotgun with buckshot is all bark no bite with no AP and people who one-hand it somehow don't notice most of their PBs missing right before they die.
    L42 is okay, because smart-scopes, but that's it.
    M41 is a solid all-rounder for defending or advancing, although its pretty slow.
    Shotgun with slugs if someone wants to actually be helpful doing stunlocks, cracking armor and disabling abilities.
    M39 if someone wants to flank, chase or secure kills.
    That VP78 is tacticool as fuck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranulfus View Post
    HPR is a soft-grief tool that kills an average of two-three marines per xeno it wounds.
    Shotgun with buckshot is all bark no bite with no AP and people who one-hand it somehow don't notice most of their PBs missing right before they die.
    L42 is okay, because smart-scopes, but that's it.
    M41 is a solid all-rounder for defending or advancing, although its pretty slow.
    Shotgun with slugs if someone wants to actually be helpful doing stunlocks, cracking armor and disabling abilities.
    M39 if someone wants to flank, chase or secure kills.
    That VP78 is tacticool as fuck.
    Lol, Shotgun Point Blank + Buckshot is a literal death setence to anything but Queen, Defender (If his armor is not cracked yet) and Crusher and some Elder T2's. Buckshot is meant to be played as High Risk/High Reward, and if you have bad ping or is just a yelllow coward...dont event touch buckshot-chan.

M41A is just good using bust fire, and its only good then when you use mods.

L42 is a pipsqueak with smartscope, and only useful with AP, or Quickfire + Extended Barrel, LS and Stock.

M39 is godlike if you have a infinite supply of AP.

No comments about pistols...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damous View Post
    Lol, Shotgun Point Blank + Buckshot is a literal death setence to anything but Queen, Defender (If his armor is not cracked yet) and Crusher and some Elder T2's. Buckshot is meant to be played as High Risk/High Reward, and if you have bad ping or is just a yelllow coward...dont event touch buckshot-chan.

M41A is just good using bust fire, and its only good then when you use mods.

L42 is a pipsqueak with smartscope, and only useful with AP, or Quickfire + Extended Barrel, LS and Stock.

M39 is godlike if you have a infinite supply of AP.

No comments about pistols...
    I'm going to guess you haven't kept up to date with the changes to how ammo works.