Date of Incident
    August 20, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Tyrone "Brody" Henderson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Unknown

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    uhh like 5:20 to uhh 5:50 PM EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Guidelines

Description of the incident:
    Ok so basically I latejoin as alpha spec boom, I deploy after like 5-7 minutes head to nexus to where I see two preds throwing a spear or some shit near the FOB presumablely and most likely AT marines idk if they were missing on purpose or was doing some shitty gimmick im sorry I honestly dont know either way they keep throwing shit at marines so in my mind automatically this is a hostile. so i wield my sniper and start shooting at them from far away to basically defend the fob because mind you they were literally throwing shit or things at marines idk if marines shot first or w.e i tried to reach out to them in #last round chat and nobody responded. So basically i snipe these two preds who were south nexus just throwing shit at us then i stay scoped in looking at them mind you, they're offscreen and one of them decides to HPC the FOB which was in nexus. i didnt want to type up this report but since nobody wanted to speak up at all in OOC and neither last round chat im basically forced to do this and wait 1-2 weeks for a verdict. Also keep in mind I'm only typing this report cause I literally do not know which side started shooting preds first around the FOB or if it was the preds engaging them all I know is that I was defending the FOB in my eyes from two dumb hostiles who were just standing still 30-40 meters away from the fob and got HPC'd for defending the FOB.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    i dont have any i wasnt recording my game at the time

How you would punish the accused:
    idk its up to the council.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Audi. I turned up late to south nexus so I�m not sure what happened prior but I was present when you opened up. I�m the one that fired the HPC first. I apologise for striking you at the FOB, it was primarily reflex to being shot at numerous times while attempting to talk to my fellow predator. I wasn�t paying attention to OOC as I was leaving after that round and unfortunately I do not have last round chat unmuted so I only noticed I got pinged by someone about the incident too late.

I am willing to accept punishment as necessary as I realise I should not have fired at the FOB.

Hoping you�ve had a pleasant day,
    Forest2001
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if it was the marines who ended up shooting you guys first i wouldn't care that much i guess the only part ya have to answer for is the hpcing the FOB area that we were defending. anyways ya'll be safe i wont be replying anymore hopefully the council is lenient and isn't too harsh.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually thinking about it, I think I sparked it. I do remember throwing a spear that got thrown at me, although I don�t think I hit anyone, I don�t think the spear even left the kitchen. That might have been what happened. I�m afraid I can�t remmeber, it was a fairly long round.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Initially i followed up Forest's HPC with one of my own out of reflex, but didn't worry about the incident after that due to the following reasoning:

Generally we're not supposed to use our "unworthy" weapons on FOB defenders, but given that we were multiple screens of space away at south nexus road and were attacked during a conversation from someone at the very edge of the FOB, i did not believe that constituted "defending the FOB".

Up to the council where this goes, there were maybe 4-5 marines harmed by HPC detonations against cades, and some damage to said barricades.
    Garviel Rozencruze - Full Time Bravo, Part Time Unga, Robustitude Hobbyist.
    Abigail - I'm not disappointed in you, this is exactly what i predicted.
    Krogur Du'hara - *medic *click *roar "Unknown has thrown the smart-disc." *laugh2

LIZARD PANIC!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once logs are provided I'll make a verdict.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So there aren't an overwhelming number of logs for this interaction, but I'll put them in chronological order.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by NoahKirchner; 08-24-2019 at 02:41 PM. Reason: poor word choice in my little prologue that despite multiple proofreads I was too retarded to realize, goddamn it

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally, you shouldn't just HPC just because some marines shot you near the FOB. I understand you were talking to a marine, but you're also an 8-foot tall alien that would scare the fuck out of any marine. An HPC was overkill and I can understand why someone would make a report because they felt like they were defending the FOB from a huge unknown creature.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lumdor speaks on behalf of the council and I agree with him.

A warning will be issued to the Forest and Awesomesauce.

This is now resolved.