Date of Incident
    August 21, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Swagbag

Accused Character Name
    Samantha Riggs

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:00

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2, 3

Description of the incident:
    At the time I woke up from cryo on 12:20 as a CO, XO informed me that Delta and the Tank deployed to the surface without authorization, before the briefing. I have called up all the Delta and both the Tank to ask what happened, send them to the brig for the interview [But not arrest], soon got the name of Samantha Riggs ordering the Delta and the Tank for the rescue mission.

I was disappointed over that sol action without informing the XO (Or they haven't heard), or even if they did tell, they never got the actual authorization of the deployment.

I ordered Samantha Riggs for an interview with the MP or even possibly, arrest, but they trotted off to the cryo without notifying any commands staff just because they didn't want to be on drama. A drama they have caused already.

Admins told that the survivors sent the fax to the ship some-how by the PM, but I am reporting this about Samantha's lousy behavior just making chaotic stuff and leave it behind, going to the cryo without notifying to command and tell what happened beforehand. I wouldn't file a report if they didn't cryoed but tried to explain what happened to me, then I definitely would've pardoned her by saving people's lives.

Just going to cryo even the order was given to report on the brig and talked on Discord, "I don't want to get arrested?" I don't think that's good behavior, Especially as the one who has CO whitelist.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    N/A

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to the admin's decision

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's start off by my side of the story.

CL, Mogu Stomp had informed command that he had received a fax that a survivor had faxed him, something along the lines they required immediate support, something along those lines.
    I asked and then told the XO multiple times that I was going to send down a few delta to try to retreive the survivor(s). Never did I ask for the tank or the entirity of delta,
    I asked delta for a few volunteers, maybe four then a medic.
    Most of delta seemed eager to deploy early, and hopped on so I was clueless on how to stop them, then the tank got on.
    By then there wasn't much I could do, they wanted to help and the XO still was clueless even after being told multiple times by the TC and I that they were deploying, this is a MRP server, and I'm not just going to let survivors die.

Was there a metarush? No. Delta looked for the survivors, found them in security, promptly retrieved them and returned the the Normandy, which returned on the Almayer. They promptly got on with the tank and survivors,
    and they returned after it came back to the ground.

Captain Alysha woke up sometime around here, give five minutes before or so. I told them multiple times before and after
    I DEPLOYED delta both in the CIC and when I walked to the brig. Perhaps I should have told them that I only asked for a few volunteers and not the entirity of delta and the tank.
    Delta was then asked to go to the brig (which you should know how Delta acts, ordering them to the brig is not
    a good idea) Furthermore, had you listened to what I had said earlier, none of this chaos would have occured.

Many staff can attest that I cyro often, I'm not going to sit in the brig for something that wasn't entirely created by me, should I have? Perhaps, but I had else to something to do.

Besides that, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright Delta SL speaking here, I was mostly confused, and mad about how Rigga just told part of Delta to get into the Normandy, I was dispensing attachments when this happend and almost all of my units where gone. I wanted to hope in too and help, but it took me time to be ready, anywho we deployed, reached the survivors, and mission complete. Now, what happens next is that the CO ordered the CMP and MP to arrest US, Delta because we deployed without authorization. Obviously, we where mad. Real mad. And then I just yelled that it was SOs fault, and they let us go. Obviously he was gone from the game when this happend, and we where kind of outraged this happend. Anywho I don't blame him at all, I blame the XO, and CO that round. (which I don't remember at the time) Also, it was noted that the XO didn't know what he was doing, and when Rigga asked for that mission to be executed, the XO said yes, and he executed it, and succeed it (good work). I mostly believe that he didn't want to get into any drama because of how late it is, but I do gotta say he shouldn't have cryod. Honestly it was just miss ordination between command. It was a bad round, but a successful one too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a IO this round. I went down with delta first drop. Everything happened as described. When i died, Riggs was talking in dead chat, how frustaed they are. (I was going to say how Grim was speaking with Riggs in deadchat, but he can speak for himself)I rather a CO whitelisted person cyro if they are angry. No one likes a grumpy person. The XO was very bald, i think? Didnt get a good impression of them. The point being i never thought riggs violated any rules, just a frustrated person that got the short end because others said they did bad.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please clarify because I'm having a hard time reading this.

are you the CO yuliy? Or is swagbag the CO?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    Please clarify because I'm having a hard time reading this.

are you the CO yuliy? Or is swagbag the CO?
    As i understand it, Riggs was a SO.

Yuliy was the CO.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spec and aSL on the ground when this all happened. We were on the ground for at most 10 minutes, probably much much shorter than that. We were told the CL received a fax that there were "giant bugs" threatening the survivors and they requested immediate assistance. We were asked for a few volunteers, of which me, Dee and someone else initially popped up. More and more Delta marines came to DS2 to drop down with us, though to no fault of Swagbag. The tank also deployed though no one really asked for them to come down, I guess they were just waiting in the DS since they finished all their repairs. After a minute or two of milling around LZ2 and looking for the survivors, we were informed that they were indeed at Marshals rather than the suspected Admin. We promptly rescued four survivors and returned to the Almayer when we were immediately requested to report to the brig for questioning despite our heroic actions.

We were actively talking about rescuing the survivors over command comms, though I wasn't expecting the latejoin CO to have heard about our actions, there's no excuse for the XO to completely disregard the most important comms channel and then cry foul that they weren't informed of all this. Furthermore going back to what Wrongkeyo360 was saying, the SO specifically asked for volunteers, not the entire squad. I don't understand how they too can cry foul about feeling rushed when they were adamant about going down with the rest of the volunteers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright pulling logs for this one

Rigga deploying for the rescue mission
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Alysha's interaction with Delta and Rigga
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp and PMs between Alysha and Grim
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I�ve reviewed this.
    Grimreaper handled this to my satisfaction, Swagbag did not metagame as a survivor fax is IC reasons to stage a rescue mission. The CO joined late, and honestly I would have given Swagbag a medal or at least tried to RP it out a bit better if you wanted to go the �the SO went rogue and put life�s endanger thing.�

Running to cyro at any time is not against the rules because when you cyro you permanently remove yourself from the round and can�t play marine anymore unless you jump out it. Once you ghost, that�s it. If they just log off, that�s one thing, but once they cyro and ghost, it�s to their disadvantage if they want to observe cause they have to wait for a ERT or Xeno.

No rules broken

Resolved