0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WITHDRAWN]Slavman12 - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Slavman19

Marine Name
    Ronald Davison (I play as a Xenomorph aswell)

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    h'chak halkrath

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No, I have follow the rules and expectations accordingly.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    I have read the Code Of Honor and I am familiar with it.

Yautja Character Story
    h'chak halkrath was born in the temporal swamps of Yautja Prime. His village was small and tented, this caused him to take a liking to cramped hunting grounds. During his time in the swamps he has learned various hunting techniques and styles from his fellow clan members. The many hunts he embarked were against basic swamp creatures and Yautja lifeforms such as the K'yipsas which patrolled his swamp village on a daily basis and because of this they have become his favorite prey for the homeworld Yautja Prime. He wishes one day to honorably kill a Vy'drach and claim its head as his trophy. h'chak halkrath would life his life like a normal Yautja on his homeworld. Vigorous training and rivalry among his youth was common among h'chak halkrath. Which leads us to present day.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    I intend to play as a Blooded. Newly initiated Yautja with big aspirations. Because of his youth this has causes him to be lackluster in certain aspects of wisdom and the art of the hunt.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honor duel is between two parties in hand to hand combat. A hunt is a pursuit of worthy prey for honorable and recreational purposes.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    A fellow Yautja should be considered friendly and respected. I fully intend to do both of these things. If a pact can be signed between both parties of Yautja to partake in a hunt together I will gladly.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I have played as a Xenomorph, Survivor, and Marine and these roles are fun however I seek to play a much more exotic role which I believe would suit me well. I would be humbled and grateful if I am granted this whitelist however I am willing to accept that I am wrong in certain aspects.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies, English is difficult for me at times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I now realize how bad my application is and would like to withdraw it, I will be back it 30 days with a much better revision. My greatest apologies for wasting your time.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will let the council know you withdrew it.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn