Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Sollessa

Date of Incident
    August 24, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Catherine

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown (SeeChief #6250 is discord name)

Accused Character Name
    Heinrich Schafer

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3:30-4:00am CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    3, 4

Description of the incident:
    He was the Chief Engineer for a round of Ice Colony low-pop. It started off as some alarming language from Tyson Sphere, the RO, talking about how the CE wasn't doing any work for the round, I believe the MT's did all of the round start Engineering work. Not only did he not do any real engineering work he also ignored the chain of command and did not step up as acting Commander since we had no CO or XO at that point. He seemed to be more interested in doing nothing except standing around in the CIC in full combat gear for no reason (on green alert) and stealing other marine's medals.

He was also really rude to my Synth for no reason and threatened to kill me twice. Probably okay, some people don't like synths I guess but I'll just add it here.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Warning and a job ban from command roles until can be trusted to take them at least a little seriously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the RO. This is my view on the round.

The CE was being meme-y and low-RP, not listening at all about me talking about the Chain of Command due to us having no XO or CO. While I understand that the insults and general shittery could be part of the character, the character itself was at least somewhat LRP. During the round I heard that engineering was repeatedly asked to fix window from one of my CTs, but I personally did not witness anything the CE did or did not do.

I fully agree that the CE should be taken a bit more seriously than what was displayed during the round, but actual punishment apart from noting might be excessive. Personally I took it mostly as IC issue, minor OOC at worst.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the person who's been reported, I've got to defend my point, considering how overblown this is.
    First of all, let's begin with the LRP part: I don't understand how being a cunt IC'ly is an issue, we've had rude CO's that have been cunts, it's a normal part of roleplay to meet a cunt and to have to actually deal with them in one way or another. As a CE, I made sure to oversee the MTs and check on them regularly, I entrusted them with most of the work, as I'm their boss, they are to follow my commands to completion, unless what I've told them to do is outright absurd. Now, my character fooled around a tiny bit, but never directly attempted to sabotage the ship, or attack anyone physically. There was a Captain and a Commander on deck, that could've easily demoted / gotten me arrested for my CE joking about here and there. My character doesn't like synths, so the synth telling me what to do and telling the Captain to demote me, was something that would easily annoy the character IC'ly, hence why every time I had to involuntarily clash with it, I simply told it to fuck off, and that if it kept on bugging me they'd get spaced, something I obviously wouldn't have done, for it is against the rules to do so. I don't see how standing around CIC is LRP, considering my engineers had been on the job themselves, and at the time I had ran around the station to observe all areas that might need supervision.

Second, not stepping up as commanding officer: I'm new to command, so I picked a more simple command role, considering I'm a good engineer and I know the layout of the ship we're on. Now, to not stepping up as a commanding officer, I didn't do it, because I didn't really pay attention to the comms at that time, I was busy at the engines, so I checked them out when it was way too late, so there had already been a different CMD as the CO.

Third point, combat gear: I initially had gotten said gear within reason, having the marines be wiped out enmasse first of all, then having that xeno on the ship, camping in engineering and killing Ben Kennedy, an engineer of mine that got killed for not having any gear. As the CE, I rushed in to atleast see if he was salvagable with an MP and Jim Martin, the other MT. I tried to shoot the xeno, but It vent camped and critted me, so Jim chased it off and saved me and Ben, dragging us away as I bled out, finally succumbing to my wounds. My point is, the weapons weren't something I picked up without a reason, it was picked up and utilized when it was needed and at an appropriate time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is understandably a bit difficult to pull logs for, given the nature of the report, but I'm just going to include every log made by him throughout the round and highlight any that seem important to or were mentioned in the report, only removing things that I can't share or whatever. That's just about the only way I can think to prove action/inaction. At the bottom I'll put in anything that the RO said about the reported guy, as was mentioned in the initial post.

Logs for reported
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Relevant messages from the RO
    Spoiler Spoiler:

If anyone involved in the report remembers any keywords or anything that you'd like me to pull logs for, DM me on discord, PM me on the forums or reply to this and I'll add onto it. Also bless you for having your forum names as your ckey, you made my life much easier.
    Last edited by NoahKirchner; 08-24-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Pointless logs removed that I had in there because I am a braindead fucking retard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to add context to this, because these are logs from two separate rounds. The majority are from a different round where I played as a Maintenance Technician, and I was quite literally building a small arcade corner. The Captain at the time, and the other MT, were both talking about gamers and gamer juice (we were all inside of the small man cave the MTs and I had built, so we were discussing the things surrounding us.) I think the logs should be viewed separately and not together, as it paints a picture that's inaccurate. My overall issue with the report made against me is that this is a MRP, not a HRP community, correct me if I'm wrong, but there is almost no player that hasn't pissed about, regardless of assignment. Besides, these logs show proof of the things I've said myself, it's one sided, considering they're parts of conversation in which I was being an annoying asshole IC'ly. Also, this does NOT prove that I've sat around, these are '/say' and radio logs. Again, this is being taken In a manner that's overblown, considering the xenomorphs/Queen use lingo all the time IC'ly/through comms, same with the marines. I haven't seen alot of reports going their way for it. Nonetheless, I wouldn't say I broke rule 3, because it was IC, and the things I said were mild, considering the racial slurs most players use in-game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeederJoe View Post
    I want to add context to this, because these are logs from two separate rounds. The majority are from a different round where I played as a Maintenance Technician, and I was quite literally building a small arcade corner. The Captain at the time, and the other MT, were both talking about gamers and gamer juice (we were all inside of the small man cave the MTs and I had built, so we were discussing the things surrounding us.) I think the logs should be viewed separately and not together, as it paints a picture that's inaccurate. My overall issue with the report made against me is that this is a MRP, not a HRP community, correct me if I'm wrong, but there is almost no player that hasn't pissed about, regardless of assignment. Besides, these logs show proof of the things I've said myself, it's one sided, considering they're parts of conversation in which I was being an annoying asshole IC'ly. Also, this does NOT prove that I've sat around, these are '/say' and radio logs. Again, this is being taken In a manner that's overblown, considering the xenomorphs/Queen use lingo all the time IC'ly/through comms, same with the marines. I haven't seen alot of reports going their way for it. Nonetheless, I wouldn't say I broke rule 3, because it was IC, and the things I said were mild, considering the racial slurs most players use in-game.
    Don't wanna jump in the middle of this, but I was Jim Martin and I can confirm that this

[01:49:51]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : FUCK OFF WHORE!
    [01:49:56]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : FUCK!
    [01:49:57]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : OFF!
    [01:51:35]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : YUUUP
    [01:56:01]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Guna ginga.
    [01:56:07]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Gunga, I hate women.
    [01:56:15]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : I have to defend you from woman.
    [02:01:13]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : IM BLACK!
    [02:01:25]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Eine, kleine, pee-pow NEGER.
    [02:02:21]ADMIN: SeederJoe/(Heinrich Schafer) cut a wire at (177,141,3)
    [02:02:26]ATTACK: Jim Martin () was hit by a the cable piece, thrown by Heinrich Schafer (seederjoe) at (174,134,3) (JMP)
    [02:02:38]ATTACK: SeederJoe/(Heinrich Schafer) attacked /(Jim Martin) with cable coil (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) at (174,135,3) (JMP)
    [02:02:51]ATTACK: SeederJoe/(Heinrich Schafer) attacked /(Jim Martin) with cable coil (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) at (174,135,3) (JMP)
    [02:06:30]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : BIUNG BIUNGG@
    [02:06:54]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : I'm fucking bored, I want to game.
    [02:07:24]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : No.
    [02:16:32]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Make two frames for a computer.
    [02:18:22]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Gunga!
    [02:29:30]ATTACK: Heinrich Schafer (seederjoe) was hit by a the wood floor tile, thrown by Jim Martin () at (177,139,3) (JMP)
    [02:29:50]ATTACK: Jim Martin () was hit by a the basketball, thrown by Heinrich Schafer (seederjoe) at (175,141,3) (JMP)
    [02:30:22]ATTACK: Unknown (seederjoe) was hit by a the Fruit-Beer, thrown by Jim Martin () at (177,139,3) (JMP)
    [02:35:57]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : A woman.
    [02:36:16]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Gamer zone.
    [02:36:22]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Cringe.
    [02:36:30]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Grab a chunk from the table and eat.
    [02:36:51]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Eeel ool eel.
    [02:37:05]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : We doing it gypsy style..Opa Gypsy style.
    [02:37:25]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Bing Bong Bing Bong.
    [02:37:36]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : BING BONG BING BONGF BING BONG!
    [02:37:39]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : BING BONG@
    [02:37:46]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : BANG BUNG BING!
    [02:37:56]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Bing bong, big gun, bing bong.
    [02:38:06]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : BING BONG!
    [02:38:17]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : BING BONG
    [02:38:25]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Don't touch jimmy.
    [02:38:28]ATTACK: SeederJoe/(Heinrich Schafer) disarmed Claire O'Reilly () at (178,139,3) (JMP)
    [02:38:36]ATTACK: SeederJoe/(Heinrich Schafer) disarmed Claire O'Reilly () at (175,139,3) (JMP)
    [02:38:37]ATTACK: SeederJoe/(Heinrich Schafer) disarmed Claire O'Reilly () at (175,139,3) (JMP)
    [02:38:38]ATTACK: /(Claire O'Reilly) disarmed Heinrich Schafer (seederjoe) at (176,139,3) (JMP)
    [02:38:41]ATTACK: SeederJoe/(Heinrich Schafer) disarmed Claire O'Reilly () at (174,138,3) (JMP)
    [02:38:41]ATTACK: /(Claire O'Reilly) disarmed Heinrich Schafer (seederjoe) at (174,139,3) (JMP)
    [02:38:51]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : OOO! SHIT!
    [02:38:53]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : A RAT!
    [02:38:58]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : OO SHIT!
    [02:39:01]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : A RAT!
    [02:39:25]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : NOT VERY GAMER, HAVE SIP OF SEXY COLA.
    [02:39:47]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Fuck off cringe lord, or grab a sexy cola and grab the ball.
    [02:39:53]ATTACK: Claire O'Reilly () was hit by a the basketball, thrown by Heinrich Schafer (seederjoe) at (174,139,3) (JMP)
    [02:39:59]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Yes.
    [02:40:12]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : BING BING!
    [02:40:21]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : BING BONG BING BONG.
    [02:40:29]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : ME NO TAKE SHIT FROM RETARDED WOMAN!
    [02:40:32]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : BING BONG
    [02:40:44]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : ME NO LIKE WOMAN BING BONG.
    [02:40:53]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : No.
    [02:40:57]ATTACK: SeederJoe/(Heinrich Schafer) disarmed Claire O'Reilly () at (178,139,3) (JMP)
    [02:41:06]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Eel ool eel.
    [02:41:13]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : This is from the enrgy drinks, babe.
    [02:41:37]SAY: Heinrich Schafer/SeederJoe : Give this black boy a kiss.

Is from the round before, this guy followed me around that round and found my gamer zone and helped me build it, then the captain found us and made us do push ups and shit me and the guy were MT's that round. As for if he was a good CE, I dunno he seems new, he at least gave us orders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by emoats18 View Post
    snip
    Quote Originally Posted by seederjoe
    snip
    Sorry about that, I believe I mistook the round login/logout as a crash because it was short, I'll be more careful about it in the future.

Most of that early stuff was just fluff anyway since I said I was going to post all of it, but I apologize in any case. I'll edit the post to reflect this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the CO in the round before. I can confirm that the logs quoted by emoats18 are from the round before.
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the marine who had his medal stolen by SeederJoe. I was in medbay in an autodoc when Catherine came to me and showed me the medal I had received. SeederJoe did come along and snatch up the medal as I was still in the autodoc. Was pretty disappointing and was a good example of griefing. You don't typically expect a ranking officer to come along and snatch your medal from you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so I've reviewed this.
    I don't punish players for being bad at command, because that's how you learn. However if you're going to take the CE/RO/CMP during a low population round, expect you may have to command. Minor Racism is an IC thing as well, and the stuff he said was pretty tame.

That being said, although theft is IC, stealing someones medal as a Lt. Commander is very LRP.

SeederJoe will be getting a warning note for LRP.

Resolved