User Tag List

Thread: Tesora - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tesora - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Tesora
    Character Name?
    Akeno Raoni(will change soon)
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    No
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    N/A
    Total Ban Duration
    N/A
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Paradise
    Reason for Ban
    I don't know
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I just remember I was talking randomness on a tab I shouldn't be talking randomness and then I got banned, that's all.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Low effort appeal. You caused shit (yet again) and you do not seem a tad bit repentful.

-1, appeal at a later date.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not entirely sure this fits but do delete if not.
    Your behavior in game recently has not shown any degree of calming down and being respectful to our staff. Specifically when you requested permission to kill a marine and denied you did not drop it and continued trying to reason why well past 5 minutes of receiving no as an answer. No respect to what our staff said and the fact you ignored them as our enforcers of the rules shows you don't really care for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    Low effort appeal. You caused shit (yet again) and you do not seem a tad bit repentful.

-1, appeal at a later date.
    I like how you say "you caused shit" but I don't know where did I. Maybe you should put some effort on your replies too, saying it has a low effort will result in nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daturix View Post
    Not entirely sure this fits but do delete if not.
    Your behavior in game recently has not shown any degree of calming down and being respectful to our staff. Specifically when you requested permission to kill a marine and denied you did not drop it and continued trying to reason why well past 5 minutes of receiving no as an answer. No respect to what our staff said and the fact you ignored them as our enforcers of the rules shows you don't really care for them.
    "Specifically when you requested pesmission to kill a marine and denied you did not drop it and continued trying to reason". Well, the player (MP) was playing the antagonist, cuffed me and tried to kill me and admins did nothing about it, fortunaly a played saved me putting the griefer in crit, it was a good IC reason to kill someone that was playing the antag. Still I respected the rules and what the staff said, I just wanted to know why. You should review how you distorts the story because I am no griefer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always will respect the staff that respect me aswell, no insults, no provocations, if you say something that I don't think the same I will just want to know why and tell you why you might have contexted it wrong. Also, the appeal is a Discord ban appeal, so please try to say something about the Discord server and my problems on it instead of checking my notes and saying it have some issues because I already know it do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there.

After a few days of deliberation, I've decided to deny this appeal.

The main reasons for this include your general hostility, Your hostile responses in this very appeal give a prime example of that,
    And the complete and utter lack of effort in the appeal itself.

You haven't accepted any wrongdoing, nor gave any indication of it at all.
    You appear to be either completely unaware, or are deliberately avoiding the fact that your behaviours and attitudes to others within the community or staff team, are not ok.

If im being entirely honest with you, it was a struggle to find somebody who was even willing to remain neutral.

You need to correct your behaviour, sir. I suggest you start on the forums and ahelps, and appeal again in another few months.

Resolved, denied.