Date of Incident
    August 24, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Jackson 'Stiggs' Hopper

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Cody 'Pershie' Pershing

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1PM - 2PM EDT (at start of round)

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rules 3 and 4

Description of the incident:
    So it was a normal start to the round, getting suited up in my SG gear, Charlie was having breakfast after ages of Charlie Breakfast being dead. There weren't really any issues until briefing was about to start. Apparently Pershing wasn't happy with the Delta SL for 'crossing their line' in briefing and started fighting and telling people to attack Delta. I should've knew this was coming after he had commented to not let any Deltas in the Canteen during the breakfast but I had shrugged it off. The punching got broken up and then after a few more exchanged words, more fighting ensued. A couple flashes from Balto later, a Charlie was being arrested for what I assume was helping in the fight. Pershing ordered Charlies to try and stop it but it was too late and he was put into the Brig.

So, Pershing has the brilliant idea to C4 into the Brig to break him out and ordered Charlies to help with THAT. I meanwhile stayed in the dropship and even commented something in LOOC about 'loving' round start shaningans and many people immediately brought up the SL and his bullshit. We ended up deploying with a good few Charlies arrested and others late figuring out what the hell happened. SL eventually cryoed from what I assume was being in the Brig, but I'm not entirely sure, though we did end up getting a new one later in the round.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Unfortunately have no screenshots or logs, but logs pulled up by staff should show.

How you would punish the accused:
    A ban from Squad Lead and other leadership roles such as SO and XO. Pershing from me SOing him and being in his squad in the past shows this behavior a ton, but today was the worst yet, leading to multiple marines getting in trouble and just making briefing for marines and Command a living hell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can attest to Pershing's behaviour. I was a late-join MP that round, and the situation was quite dire; the CO ordered us to watch Charlie for potential mutinying and set up cades in the Brig, Code Red was almost enacted, and 3 people from Charlie Squad were already brigged. Pershing at one point started beating himself for a completely unknown reason, doing other shenanigans people usually do in the brig, calling the MP's Nazis and the like, but I still can't understand why he and the Charlies started punching themselves.

Maybe I shouldn't say this but this is not the first time Pershing shows this behaviour. I've been in Command roles many times and Pershing actively encouraged and even ordered his squad to break people out of the brig, fight the MP's arresting squad-mates and fight other squads if altercations occur. On another round he started and ordered Alpha on a brawl during Briefing, fighting themselves and other squads, heavily disrupting the briefing and deployment.
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was playing as Brett McMatherson (MP) this round.

I came to briefing, when briefing flash was already used a couple of times. CO ordered arrest of Charlie marine McMullen for Disrespecting a superior officer. McMullen was arrested, after CO had to flash briefing fourth or fifth time. I dragged him to brig and was processing him, when Charlie SL C4'ed port brig entrance. After short fight with two Charlies (Pershing and another PFC) and with help of Syntethic I managed to cuff them both (Pershing and PFC). They (Pershing, McMullen and another PFC) were charged with jailbreak and were given 30 minutes.

When they were serving their sentence they were insulting me, CMP, MPs overrall and CO. At some point they started punching themselves as some form of protest, I assume. Pershing said something like "They can not straight jacket us all". CO told us to keep an eye on Charlie, because of possible mutiny. After some time they (Prisoners) all went SSD and were cryo'd. Right after that I went to cryo too.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so I've pulled logs for this but could not determine which round it was for due to similar behaviour across two rounds. I am only posting logs directly from the accused as I do not believe further logs are required for a resolution to be made.

Round 1:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Round 2:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've reviewed the logs.

This is not the conduct I expect from someone playing a Squad Leader. I might tolerate these LRP/Round Start Shenanigans as a PFC, but not as a SL.

The player will be issued a job ban from Squad leader.

Resolved.