User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [WITHDRAWN]Loco52 - Commander Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I usually do not post on apps cause I can careless about these things but the thing with this app is in general the hypocrisy of this whole generic application and "attitude" of your character which is extremely generic and you're just trying to reword it and say things nicely but its not working out for you as you're already giving dickhead vibes by just shitposting in the application and talking down on other commanders and such this is just giving people the appearance that you genuinely do not care about this app as other players think of the whitelist players do. You literally put 0 effort at all in this app and just treated it like some epic shitpost and you're actually piggybacking off the fact that you're staff to try and get +1's for this horrible excuse of a shitpost app your attitude is also horrible and instead of being more mature you're just acting like a child. Onto the next topic which is your story. I'm gonna keep it real with you bruh. Its complete garbage and makes no sense, how does a fresh graduate go from graduating from the academy going straight to a XO this literally makes ZERO sense at all. From your story.

"After two years of fighting off the CLF as a Special Ops Marine I was transferred to the Sol system with a full scholarship for the officers program in the USCM Officers Academy. Two additional years were enough for me to graduate and land a job as the XO of the Almayer."

Now I'm not saying we need a full timeline of your characters life cause I could give two shits about that. I would've preferred a more simple approach to this story of you as a XO without any backstory to your education and what not just dive straight in the story. So with that you basically just fucked yourself over. In the application you're literally just Carson V2 and are just praising this man for I honestly have no reason. I just see the utmost hypocrisy in this application and theres so much more shit that can be mentioned but this is overall a bad and generic bland commanders app, I know not a perfect story isn't needed but at least MAKE it make sense. Your character went from Enlisted to XO in 4 years. WHERE THEY DO THAT AT? This is just a meme application to me because you as a longtime player and STAFF member should already know that Carson is a certified CM meme and you're just trying to be funny with this app and are obviously having a grudge against commanders because a commander BE'd you over something stupid and small I get that you're angry about getting BE'd for a shit reason but don't take it out on other players. You as a staff member are supposed to SET THE EXAMPLE not follow the fucking memes and encourage them.

All in all this app is a obvious fucking shitpost and a meta grudge against CO's given your terrible attitude to the CO players by saying they lie behind their applications and what not but I honestly hope the council does not accept this. Don't take your metagrudges out on other players just because you felt you were wrongfully BE'd man the fuck up and chin up its a fucking game not a place where you whine and throw fits at other players because one player gets away with something so you wanna be a follower and not set a example.

Big -1 thats if this app is even serious at all given the tone you're giving off. On top of this nobody has seen you play XO or any CIC roles in a while or on the regular.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    basically, boomer forced me to make an in-depth, purposeful post on why you should not have this whitelist, so here you go bud. your spelling and syntax are atrocious, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Loco52 View Post
    How do you view the tool of Battlefield Execution to be used? What circumstances do you think it would be necessary to BE a member of the crew? Where do you think the Battlefield Execution Mechanic Differs from regular Execution and why?
    Battlefield Executions are the last or emergency mechanisms a Commanding Officer has when dealing with his subordina tes. A CO has the right to BE any marine that is actively disrupting operation, engaging in sabotage or generally being a huge nuisance to CIC itself. Cases such as intentionally flashing briefing before first drop, spouting riot phrases or any seditious behavior, power sabotaging, soft sabotage against the CIC, heavy threats they can all be quickly solved with a BE from the CO.

It differs from the formal execution because the BE is a summary execution for emergency cases, while the formal execution is reserved to marines who have commited heavy crimes that warrant it. Also, BEs have a restriction: you can't BE for example the CMP, but a CMP can actually execute the CO if High Command deems It's necessary for the sake of the op.
    don't you have a report open on someone right now because they BE'd you for flashing them? is this some sort of joke or jab at their expense? you also appear to completely misunderstand the CO guidelines as you can infact BE the CMP, but you would obviously need a very good reason to do so.

How will your Commanding Officer run his/her ship? Provide a detailed explanation on how he would handle situations that might commonly occur such as, a insubordinate Req, Engineering, MP, or Command Staff
    My Character is known for his heavy temper, this of course wouldn't change as CO. He will want perfection, he will verbally shout at crew members not doing their job properly but over all he will use the Military Police to punish marines for any crime, minor or major.

For insubordinate command staff, I wouldn't hesitate to use my mateba. I will expect the highest standards from my CIC and if they fail to comply, constantly insult me and my commanding skills, leave their positions or feed the marines with ideas of rebellion a BE is in place.

For departaments such as req which are vital to the company, I would simply issue the pertinent orders to the MPs to brig the troublemakers and replace them with more capable individuals.
    great, you have a generic toughguy CO who is unlikeable and not memorable, compared to those such as Windhealer, Juro, or even Patton.
    insubordinate command staff being gunned down with a mateba is the last thing you would want to do, and i'm the guy who tableslammed an XO to death for pissing me off with shitty OBs.

What do you think is the job of a Commander?
    The commander's job is primordially there to lead the marines and the crew member, to maintain a cohesion between the different departments with on-point, fair and logical orders in order to keep the operation running smoothly for the ultimate goal of securing the victory for the marines.

Asides from that, the CO is also an RP Oriente role, the CO is an example for the rest of the marines in that particular round he is leading. It's the CO that gets to decide if that round he's leading will have a fun, enjoyable overall RP or if it will just be lacking any of that. Many roles such as CL, XO and SOs are directly dependent to the CO's will to embrace RP or totally leave it asides.
    this is hard for me to understand thanks to your atrocious english, and i'm frankly disgusted at this point to have even gotten an infraction for making fun of this app. the CO can't make rounds fun, but they sure can make rounds unfun, and this doesn't lead me to think you're going to try anything but that.

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    I've played XO and SO a couple of times and I like to think every time in CIC I try my best to make everyone have fun, be it the marines im over watching or fellow CIC staff I always try to RP and toy around without stopping to study the situation at hand and deploying new tactics on the run.
    how do you make everyone have fun playing in the CIC? are you referring to the xeno team?

Your story (potential topics listed below)
    It was another long day in a ship... and became its new Commanding Officer, leading my marines with a strict sense of honor, justice and correctness.
    you need to learn english, your story makes no attempt at equating to any perceivable reality, as any normal human might know it, and how the fuck do you go from academy to XO?

if you're actually serious about this, ask somebody for help, otherwise if i wanted to see a whitelist application that insulted every single player of that respective whitelist, i would call hotwheels because he would atleast make it funny to read.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You go from PFC to XO going to the Officer Academy and ranking up really quick during wartime. Just like real life.

Im not really in the mood of answering the rest of your post because you're clearly here to cause drama and I now heavily dislike you.

Thanks for your input though, but mother of God get some help for that injustified anger of yours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You go from PFC to XO going to the Officer Academy and ranking up really quick during wartime. Just like real life.

Im not really in the mood of answering the rest of your post because you're clearly here to cause drama and I now heavily dislike you.

Thanks for your input though, but mother of God get some help for that injustified anger of yours.
    i would really like to understand cognitive dissonance between this application and the report, if nothing else

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SolubleWhenWet View Post
    i would really like to understand cognitive dissonance between this application and the report, if nothing else
    You just want to be a nuisance. Your comments were very uncalled for and you're nitpicking things you can use to sabotage this app. I actually saw your CO app and It's less than extraordinary so I doubt the reason you're here is to give an actual feedback about an app but rather to target me, for some reason. Perhaps you dislike people who don't view life as you do? I would never know. I tried - not- to insult you which is the reason I was "goofing" in this thread but you clearly don't pick the signs.

Do me a favor, just - 1 this and carry on with your life. But don't keep posting here to bother me and bait a reaction.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The inability to mask your immaturity on your app - which is even funnier if you consider you're a moderator, which every other whitelisted player has managed to do (most of which aren't moderators), is impressive and disheartening - if you can't even keep cool in a place where you're given time to chill and rationalize your thoughts, why should you be thrown into a frustrating, "higher roleplay" role which is 90% heat of the moment decision making?

The application is pretty poor form, lacklustre. Could be summed up as, "I will play XO, but in the CO's uniform, however, I will be a cry baby and BE people."

The story is pretty lacklustre. The UA is not at war, there are no fast tracks to XO. You require many years of service. Being an epic gamer, sniper elite spec ops killing disorganized milita isn't enough. You aren't quick scoping with the OB. For reference, the USCM is actually a professional standing army of sort lore wise, they're not African Warlords who promote based on how many sick shots they can do with a max ranged ak47. There's some blatant spelling mistakes in the application, which could've been solved by reading over it, though I'm sure that's beneath you. Showing how much of a boner you have for Bill Carson, while your opinion, really added nothing to the story. You even referenced an in game meme as part of your story, that being the "carson maneuver" (and actually got it wrong in the process.)

"As a player what do you think could be added for Commanding Officer to benefit the role?
    There is a suggestion i've been working on for this position, as I believe the CO also requires a replacement to the old commander smartgun. Not a smartgun, but perhaps a gun that's just slightly more powerful and accurate than the rest. That would give actual COs more encouragement for last stands on almayer, automatically encouraging the rest to follow him and increasing the odds for victory."

This is already in the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This app was doomed the moment this person managed to take the worst of me. I apologize to everyone who saw this because I like to behave, but now i've noticed a pattern of people who seemingly know this person and want to continue with this, over here and discord.

I'll ask for this app to be taken down, play XO more often this month and gather the time to think of a quirk or something different I can do before posting a new CO app that's more appealing to the general public and adds something more than a generic CO char which I admit is what I have right now.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn, My only advice is play XO and SO and than reapply in a month. If you have any questions we have a channel on the discord and taking a look at the accepted Commander Apps is always a help.