Tesora - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Tesora

Marine Name
    Albert 'Aheri' Majini

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Y�t' Van'K�r

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, I am.

Yautja Character Story
    Yat 'V�n'K�r's dexterity, intelligence, and his pursuit for honor always saved him from anything until humans arrived with the idea of ??obtaining new technologies and discovering the Yautja. It was an intense and bloody war called Stalyautja. After years of fighting and hiding, Y�t 'Van'K�r fell into battle, he was captured and imprisoned at Lambda Lab, where he spent days being studied and tortured by science. Not long after, Y�t 'Van'K�r managed to escape and started by eliminating anyone who got in his way, thus avenging those who had left in the battle of Stalyautja. Now he lives dueling and reliving his past, always remembering and honoring those who have gone to have the courage to continue fighting and honor the Yautja species.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    He chooses his prey by distance and waits for the best moment to attack, ignoring Innocent Preys if they don't attack, mostly injuring badly Unworthy/Worthy Preys, trying to show how he's strong and that they shouldn't mess with him, only killing when he needs to. while dueling would try his best even if he's highly injured and almost dying, seeing he can't push himself anymore he will run for his duelist or give him a gift symbolizing he's honored. I intend to play how he acts.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honor duel is a fight where two people agree to fight between themselves, it's meaning is to receive the honor of dueling the opponent, not killing him. A hunt is a hunt where you choose someone or something to hunt, basically a prey. You'll seek the best way you can kill your prey and you cannot fail.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I will be respectful but not friendly, I will only help when I really need to, caring only about my business and following the Code of Honor.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I don't really want it, it's more to try something new that is not the samething of every round we have.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes
    Last edited by Tesora; 08-25-2019 at 01:17 AM. Reason: The app was not 100% serious for sure, I want to see how far can I go with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1. Pred apps are 90% judged on story and 10% on player behavior.

So 100% - 1

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You received a week ban for 18+ content 20 days ago and have two notes for being extremely argumentative with staff since. You have yet another note for being argumentative if the length of time is increased to 50 days. This is grounds for disqualification.

Edit: This also fails to mention you are currently appealing a job ban.
    Last edited by forest2001; 08-25-2019 at 08:52 AM.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are disqualified due to your recent notes

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied.

Last edited by Tesora; Yesterday at 08:17 PM. Reason: The app was not 100% serious for sure, I want to see how far can I go with it.