[WITHDRAWN] CryoPyroDrake - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    CryoDrake

Marine Name
    Shawn Tedrow/HIT

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Dhi'ki-de

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    3 hour ban on CM
    1 hour ban on TG and Bee

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes i read and the avp one.

Yautja Character Story
    HIS FIRST HUNT

It was a rainy day the mother ship was in orbit of LV-32 a jungle planet full of humans.Innside Dhi�ki-de was waiting with 2 other un-blooded for the hunting captain.

�Are you all ready for your first hunt?�-the captain asked.

�Yes�-Dhi�ki-de and the other 2 said.

The hunting captain then proceeds to activate his sat-com showing a map of the area and giving each one of the 3 un-blooded a zone:the first got a zone that had lesser trees,the second got a zone that had a swamp and Dhi�ki-de got the zone full of trees.All 4 proceeded inside the pods and they were launched.

Once he got out of his pod Dhi�ki-de jumped on a tree branch,activated his cloak and started scouting the area.He saw a group of marines that was making a patrol around the area,he jumped from branch to branch sticking in trees so he is not seen and can see the marines.He chose his worthy prey as the one in front that was leading the way.Dhi�ki-de roared so loud as he could to attract there attention.

�What was that?�-the one leading the patrol asked.

�No idea,sir.�-1 marine said.

�Spread out and find out!�-the leader shouted.

Once they were 1 away from the each other Dhi�ki-de quickly jumped down close to the leader,declocked and started to fight the leader.During the fight the marines came back to the patrol leader and open fired on Dhi�ki-de.Dhi�ki-de jumped next to the squad�s smartgunner and used his combistick to impale him,he then used his speargun to fire on the marines right in each one of there hands with the guns.He proceeded to run to the leader that was trying to escape,once he got to him he started to drag him to his marines.Dhi�ki-de quickly killed the marines leaving the leader last,he then removed his armor and mask and started to punch the marine while taunting him.Once the leader was almost dead he proceeded to take his wristblades and claim his skull as a trophy.Once the time of the hunt was over Dhi�ki-de was the only one that got a skull as a trophy as the other 2 came each with a skinned body.

Full story:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing (tell me if it is not working)

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Dhi'ki-de is a more sadistic predator when it is about unworthy prey.He would first inflict fear and terror in those unworthy,then he would torture them until he finds it is enough and in the end he would kill his pray very slow.Being ruthless with any unworthy prey depending what they done is what he finds as a reward for there actions.As his name translated means death he likes to leave a carnage behind him when it is about unworthy preys.

He likes to scout the battlefield first and observe the action of the marines and xenos from afar,wanting to get info about his prey and the status of both sides.

When it is about worthy prey Dhi'ki-de would usually first choose which would be more worth(as a example between a elder rav that only is staying inside hive and not helping and a crusher that has been protecting for a lot of time the hive but is mature,Dhi'ki-de would chose the crusher as he has been risking himself while mature),he would interact with them,observe them to see there weakness and there strength.After this he would start the hunt or challenge them to a honor duel between the 2 of them.While observing there actions if he deems them honorable(marine saving multiple ones that are crit or dead during a fight) or dishonorable(looting dead body,not saving marines,killing marines)

He would also get a hell-hound(if possible) during his hunts to use him to cover him while he is doing a honor duel in case of marines trying to interfere or to distract his prey from groups.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    A hunt is simple,you chose your prey that you consider worthy and hunt it down.You track them,learn there strengths,weakness and how they act when they got to deal with problems.After that you use all you know about them against them.You test your skills,you become better and you show your skills to other clan mates by what trophies you have obtained.

A honor duel is a duel between the hunter and his prey if you see that they are unique.A honor duel is always done on equal therms using only your fists or melee weapons.If the hunter wins he can take as a trophy the weapon of the prey or a limb.Those that beat the hunter and show mercy must be given a proper reward or gift and alert the others hunter about the prey's victory.If during the duel others protect,help or heal the prey during the duel or at end they are all considered unworthy pray.The harder the duel the more honor and glory.

The innocent prey has nothing to do with a honor duel or a hunt but they can become worthy or unworthy if they do something.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Dhi'ki-de is a friendly one when it comes about others of his kind usually speaking with them,helping them,rescuing them if ever required and if needed give them a honorable death by activating there self-destruct if they ever die without using them.He would report the others what both the marines and xenos are doing,how are they doing,and about the honor or dishonor of some marines.

He would go through the marines that have captured the body of a pred or the xenos to make sure they would self destruct or recover the gear if required.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I love the rp aspect of CM-13 and SS-13 servers.I try to rp as my marine Characters whenever i can even with preds once or twice and as HIT a few times so i want to rp as predator too with the marines.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes
    Last edited by CryoDrake; 08-29-2019 at 07:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    46OWkQ9.png
    Very nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoonki View Post
    46OWkQ9.png
    Very nice.
    Thanks sir!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your explanation of an honor duel and the difference between it and the hunt is weird. It doesn't make any sense. I can see that English isn't your native language. Yet English isn't mine aswell.

Your story is long and it reads really poorly. It's a hassle getting through it. It's heavy and it goes from 0-100 back to 0 back to 100 etc ...

I'll leave a question here and let's see if you can change my mind.

Explain to me in detail what would happen if your character meets three marines. Two of them are you unworthy and the other one is a god amongst marines and is honorable. What do you do when you know the three of them never seperate ?
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksone View Post
    Your explanation of an honor duel and the difference between it and the hunt is weird. It doesn't make any sense. I can see that English isn't your native language. Yet English isn't mine aswell.

Your story is long and it reads really poorly. It's a hassle getting through it. It's heavy and it goes from 0-100 back to 0 back to 100 etc ...

I'll leave a question here and let's see if you can change my mind.

Explain to me in detail what would happen if your character meets three marines. Two of them are unworthy and the other one is a god amongst marines and is honorable. What do you do when you know the three of them never seperate ?
    First i would make contact with and i would start speaking only with the honorable one.Now if during the discussion the unworthy would start speaking with me i would ignore them and if they would fire i would just stun them using the plasma caster and tell them the next time they will be killed.During the discussion i would challenge the honorable to a honor duel.If he accepts i would call another predator to witness the honor duel and making sure that the two unworthy would not try something.If i beat him but he has show to follow the rules and fought well i would just take his weapon and allowed the other two to get him to fob and i would not hunt them for the time being.If he beats me and shows mercy i would give him a weapon and tell the other preds about my lost to him.In case of honor duel rules breaking by either the one honorable or unworthy i would just kill that one.

I find that it would be a waste to go straight to kill the unworthy first then to fight the honorable as he would probably try to defend the two unworthy and he would become one too.Defeating the so called 'god amongst marines' in a honor duel would prove in the eyes of the other predators that i am the better fighter.

Another angle would be a hunt.I would first see the place they are or that they patrol and setup a ambush.I would setup two traps for the unworthy and make myself cloaked,once they are right next to me i would uncloak and plasma cast the 2 unworthy.At this point the two will be stunned so i would engage my prey,i would try to move my prey during the fight behind the traps so that the other 2 when going after me and there friend would trigger them.If they do not trigger them i would just send a smart disc after them to deal with them.Once the marine is down crit or dead i would quickly take care of the other 2 alive.After all this i would take the worthy's body and start butchering it then the other two's bodies.

P.S.:Thanks for the feedback at least i know next time what should i do if it gets denied.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CryoPyroDrake View Post
    You failed to see my trick question. Look up what an unworthy prey actually is. -1
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You, in your app and in Nicksone's questions, clearly don't understand the difference between an Honor Duel and a Hunt.

I would explain, but you should be able to understand this without my help in your own application. See whitelisted-help next time if you are confused anywhere.

Asides from these issues with the application, there are other sections but this is what immediately stood out to me and is a immediate disqualifier as every whitelisted predator should understand the difference between Honor Duels and Hunts.

I'm also not a fan of the answered response and don't approve personally of the actions described you'd take. To summarize what's wrong with it: It's naive and way too blunt.

Last edited by Vispainius; 09-01-2019 at 06:01 AM.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clear lack of understanding of the roles rules and honor code leave me having to throw you a -1. Go read and learn the code and come back next time friendo
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to withdrawn my app.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you're up for trying again, try using the resources offered. Whitelisted-app-help is open on the CM Discord to help anyone asking for it and can provide a direct line, other then just PMing a council member, for quick and easy help.

You'll also want to take a deeper look at the Honor Code.