Brandon 'Colgate' Ruiz
    Their BYOND Key
    Sargash
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    12:06 AM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2. Investigate the situation
    Description of the incident
    ok so basically i'm just reconnecting with a old friend that I knew from SA-MP days since like 2012 that he introduced me to CM and we were just joking around with eachother literally nobody was offended and I made sure I didn't say anything racist I just said shitposty things like "melanin rich brother" and I guess Gabo calls Omiciega a retard and Omi pings discord staff to which sargash just kicks me and then gives me a warning tag and says I was kicked for being a dick? and being racist and being a dick again? Mind you the only thing that wasn't directed towards literally my CHILDHOOD friend was me saying another moderators commander application was bland and trash and generic and hypocritical. I wasn't insulting him or calling him a fucking retard or anything lol so if that was the reason I got kicked I don't know why there was like 30+ people before me who would comment on other peoples apps and say its trash. Anyways onto the "my melanin rich brother" if that was racist then I guess Bancrose and tal should both be banned because we've said it plenty of times and nobody cared. But if the issue is with me commenting on another persons subpar commander application then i guess other people should've been kicked/warned for it as well.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    i honestly dont even know lol its up to ya

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    god damn it i forgot to add that I just want the warning removed if this even goes through lol. Nothing harmful was said at all it was just me reconnecting with a very old friend and we literally joke like that in the first screenshot if it comes to it ill even have him make a forum account to post on this to confirm it lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://puu.sh/E9I2W/abf1683c77.png

And along with your own screen shots you SHOULD have a ban, not a simple kick. Along with you having insulted multiple OTHER players besides your friend. We have shitposting for some things. You have DMs. You can use those. I took action literally because multiple people asked me to take action.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sargash View Post
    https://puu.sh/E9I2W/abf1683c77.png

And along with your own screen shots you SHOULD have a ban, not a simple kick. Along with you having insulted multiple OTHER players besides your friend. We have shitposting for some things. You have DMs. You can use those. I took action literally because multiple people asked me to take action.
    Ok I'm going through your screenshots 1by1 just to thoroughly break them down for you.
    1. As I literally said this is me talking with my friend from 2012 who introduced me to CM and who I literally know IRL we joke around like that. As I remember Solider once had a similar situation to this to where Ghostdex was insulting him obviously joking around and a moderator kicked Ghostdex, to which Solider had to explain to the mod that it was just them joking around. This is literally the exact same situation. My friend mikey was no where near offended at ALL with that. 2. Me saying if you ever had anal beads hit that subscribe button the most that is a literal shitpost because Tal would literally say this exact same thing or just say anal beads and nothing happened its literally just a harmless shitpost nobody is getting insulted
    3. Yes bring the SS of me shitposting with AverageSizedMike thanks for taking it out of context and making it seem like I'm some homophobic dude lol. This is literally us JOKING AROUND he calls me wetback,fat, mexican and other shit I literally do not CARE and he didn't even mind after I said this. Wasn't offended at ALL.
    4. Yes because me saying someone's application is trash and ass is so hurtful to the persons feelings after he's basically shitposting in the whitelist section with his responses not maintaining a sense of professionalism at ALL I wasn't telling this man to kill himself or anything I gave him the bluntful truth that the CO app was trash just like how a bunch of other players go complaining and even say WAY WORST shit about CO players IN the same CM discord.Mind you I wasn't just wordlessly saying the CO app sucked I literally pointed out the flaws in the story and the application and in his attitude. Which have players done COUNTLESS of times.

To rest my case discord staff was pinged by Omiciega to deal with Gabo calling Omi a retard and somehow I GOT punished. So not to mention you completely IGNORED the real reason you were pinged and didn't do ANYTHING at all to the actual situation. You're just angry and taking it out on me because I said one of your fellow staff members CO application was horrible and he didn't maintain a serious attitude at all. All this was at the MOST was me shitposting in general at the time but lets be honest everyone else was talking about things and we didn't take the shitposting to extreme levels we were having general discussions. Since when was saying "MELENANIN ENRICHED Brother" is racist you're so in denial its not even funny that you just flaunted your discord staff and still don't see you're wrong. Everything I did has literally been done countless times with people not having ANYTHING at all done to them not even a @ saying to cut it out. I'm resting my case with this reply unless someone wants me to reply to a certain question.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In any of those screenshots I have failed to see where I insulted other players and not their application. Which I only see one instance of it. Everything else was just shitposting with my friends which happens literally on the regular with other people on the CM discord.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inflammatory, offensive, and vile words aren't made okay just because the recipient is okay with it. And to be frank, I'm not even sure who this other staff member is with a whitelist. You being toxic and inflammatory towards them has in no way made me specifically take a different course of action.

I had *THREE* members of the community approach me last night, just about the time when Omi pinged (him being one of them) I've asked them all to contribute or step forward. Your banter wasn't just affecting you and your friend. When you post that crap on a public place of thousands of people, it gets seen, multiple people didn't like it.

"They did it so I can do it" is also not an excuse. We don't see everything that happens on the discord because a lot of things happen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also because I can't edit my posts this is the meaning of Melanin in case nobody knows.
    Melanin
    Melanin is Ubiquitous in every entity on Planet Earth that has hue/color. Melanin is the root of what gives color to skin, hair, eyes, plants, oil, animals, volcano's everything imaginable that is creative and colorful. Melanin is 100% activated through sun contact with Black/Indigenous Peoples and 50 to 100% with those Hispanic and all other people of color including "dark skinned" whites; Spaniards, Italians.
    "I have brown skin, brown hair, brown eyes. This is because of Melanin". "It is ranges between brown and black; it has Melanin". "Usually people with Melanin have better eye sight, natural muscle physique, and better, youthful and beautifully elastic skin".
    and I'm pretty sure everyone knows what Rich means. Its literally not even meant as a racist term this is a term thats used to uplift African American men and women thats always used on social media. I would understand if I called my friend a "blackie who stays in the sun" but I literally didn't say that at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, apparently I have become involved in this somehow and I'm not happy about it

I literally did not read the chat prior to Gabo pinging me and calling me a retard, to which I replied with a ping @ all Discord staff because being called a retard is not nice

I am not involved with this in any way, don't have a fucking clue what Audi said or didn't say, and certainly didn't complain about it to anyone

thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sargash View Post
    Inflammatory, offensive, and vile words aren't made okay just because the recipient is okay with it.
    "It's not okay to say anything to anyone, regardless of your intent, if anybody who witnesses it gets offended by it. It does not matter if these people have absolutely nothing to do with the conversation and need to mind their own business. It does not matter if the person who the comments were directed towards are fine with the comments."

After Sargash kicked Audi, he mocked them in public and called them a baby. What Sargash did wasn't provocative or inflammatory in any way, but Audi_Gzz shooting the shit with his friend is.
    Last edited by Kineem; 08-26-2019 at 09:57 PM.
    Chance Warden

Duke the Synthetic, Karr'Thesh the Yautja
    ex-synth councilman and retired moderator