User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staff Report - Sargash

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not a peanut gallery to throw shit. If you are not directly involved do not post.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was there the moment it happened.

Audi & company practically monopolized generally discussion channel filling it with all kind of slurs and words and practically turning it into their own PM channel before and after Sargash applied the enforcement (in which they all decided it was a good idea to change their names to the likes of melanin rich brother) and taking a passive agressive tone that only the appearance of Soldier could solve.

These players tend to behave as if they were untouchable, hold some kind of clear grudge against staff and generally make of general discussion a toxic environment whenever they meet up to bash other people with their uncalled for comments.

I'm surprised you are still allowed to partake in discord considering you've been doing the same over and over for a good while, and given the reasons I stated and many more your warning shouldn't be removed as you clearly didn't learn of your mistake and have 0 intention of changing that attitude you have.

And no, Sargash didn't kick you for talking about my CO app and I bet it wasnt only because of the melanin rich comment, he kicked you because you're unbearable on the general discussion channel and the only thing I didn't like about what Sargash did was that he only kicked you, as your friends deserved one as well.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so this report has been sitting a bit cause we were in the process of setting up the discord task manager. Jaketeaking wasn't sure if he was meant to resolve these issues, and we're still working on the all the behind the scenes stuff.

Banter is one thing, but being toxic/joking to a friend in #general can lead to other people confused especially when they don't know you're friends. If you really want to banter and say edgy stuff, take it to #shitposting or private. The whole "melatonin rich brother" is a meme that I literally had to google, so I don't think it was really racist, especially the context behind it. Sometimes things get out of hand in #general when the purpose of it is supposed to be a casual CM/Off-Topic channel

However I am going to say for anyone reading this, if you're going to do a ping @discordstaff please put something about why you're pinging such as "HEY DISCORD STAFF HE JUST CALLED ME A RETARD."

Obviously sargash thought your banter and actions are why they were being pinged, but at the same time, the comments afterwards were not something I expect a staff member to do.

Your warning has already been removed by default. But I'm just gonna say we know you can use some colorful language at times, but remember there are people of different cultures, creeds, etc... who may not get what you're doing is in a joking fashion.

Resolved.
    Jaketeaking will be having a talk with Sargash about this