AlbertBlackwell - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    AlbertBlackwell

Marine Name
    Albert Blackwell

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ka�uk T�aunk

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Nope.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Of course.

Yautja Character Story
    Ka�uk T�aunk�s story,

Cold, dark and alone, Ka�uk squatted on the large branch of the tree, it was barely taking his weight, the wind howled and whispered into his ears. It was uncomfortable, no not uncomfortable, unbearable. He looked down into his hands and started to pray to the Yautja God Paya that his hunt may be successful and that he brings back glory to his clan and make his father proud of him once more.

After Ka�uk had prayed he stood up turning to the void of darkness next to him, it was time to start the hunt. Leaping off of the branch and landing with both feet with little to no sound, Ka�uk thought of his father and the clan�s elder and what they had told him about their first hunts. Ka�uk heard a branch snap and turned to the source of the noise, it was a fellow Yautja brother and the Captain of his tribe, I guess he wasn�t alone after all.

The Captain stared at Ka�uk for a moment then said to him �Are you ready for your first hunt, young blood?�

Ka�uk replied back to him �Of course.� Shuffling his feet side to side eager about what was going to happen.

The other Yautja spoke, �The demons are over there in the caves.� The Yautja pointed to a nearby cave that was just in viewing distance.

Ka�uk and the others started to walk along towards the caves each of them activating their wristblades, ready to slay the demons.

As they were walking to the cave Ka�uk looked up seeing two skinned marines above him, they were unworthy of his gaze. Ka�uk thought he should start a conversation above why were they there but his mind snapped �Now is not the time for conversation, it is the time to fight.� The Captain signalled to stop, Ka�uk whispered to him �I�ll go on that tree over there and see if I can see anything.� The Captain simply nodded as Ka�uk ran over to the tree and started to climb it.

Switching between modes on his mask, he picked up several heat signatures around the cave, demons. Now was the time to strike, he signalled to The Captain and they began to sprint towards the cave, honour will guide them during the fight and glory will be the reward.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    My Yautija values honour and his brothers above all, honour is what drives him to perform his best and bring glory to his clan.

I tend to play as a careful Yautja that doesn't make risky moves, but instead takes their time and plans what they want to do.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honour duel is a one versus one with an opponent the Yautja has found is an honourable opponent to duel.

Whereas a hunt can be multiple predators hunting a target such as a XO/SO/CO that has not given consent to duel and the predators have found is worthy to duel.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I tend to be interacting as a predator strictly bound by the honour code and treats brother that even though hasn't fully met him as long lost friends and companions.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    Admittedly I haven't been with this community long and I have done lets say stupid baldie actions in the past but I want to move on from them and enage with the community more, I am pretty active within the community and I also look upon predators ingame and say to myself "Wow I want to be one of them." And even if this application doesn't pass then I had a go and at-least I tried. I also love to RP and find that since predators are RP driven that'll be a perfect role for myself.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've had a note for metagaming in the past 30 days

You are ineligible for predator at this time.

As a CL, sent a fax containing this, 'The xenomorph specimines on LV-624 seem to be showing advanced intelligence compared to hives we have seen before'. Player was talked to about metagaming, they were receptive in admin PMs.
    by Sun, August 4th of 2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You havn't even come close to what we need for a decent application. You should have done more research.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For next time you want to make a app i advise you to read this://showthrea...g-for-Predator

You should consider checking and those approved as you can see what was wrong and what not as most of the app fits on a laptop screen.
    Last edited by CryoDrake; 08-28-2019 at 01:27 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wubbly dubbly zig zam nay nay. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its gonna be a -1 from me.

However I will give you some advice on how to improve next time:

1 - The story needs to be longer and better, take a look on the Accepted apps to see how much you should write to usually get accepted.

2 - Avoid getting notes, EORG can be looked over but overall please do avoid getting notes.

3 - Do some more research about the Yautja Culture.

4 - The question asking about the Honor duel and the hunt is strange, either worded wrong or just wrong.

5 - Use the Whitelist-App-Help on discord.

I wish you luck for next time.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically what Dommy said.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1yea
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah looking back it was too rushed, i'll probably come back in a couple of months after doing more research and whatnot anyway thanks for reviewing it.
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you wish you can with draw this application.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th