GeniyEvgeniy - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    GeniyEvgeniy

Marine Name
    Benjamin Sagan

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    G'taroth

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, i am.

Yautja Character Story
    G'taroth is blooded Yautja, which got a lot of trophies. He weights 150 kg and his height 220 centimeters. He born on small dangerous jungle planet on which he trained to become real hunter. First G'taroth's preys were two humans and one xenomorph on icy planet. In fight with alien he even got a wound. His first duel was with other predator on jungle planet in colony and he won this duel. He spared his opponent and went on another hunt. G'taroth also like to hunt with other Yautjas and even one time he with other predators hunted down big group of humans. One time, aliens almost killed G'taroth, but his partners saved him from them. Sometime, G'taroth just observing humans or aliens and don't even hunt them.
    His first hunt:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...-_t69Sue0/edit

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    G'taroth acts decisively. He like to observe his preys and scare them, but he trying to kill them very fast to collect trophies. Also, G'taroth prefers to act stealthy, without noice. He like to cooperate with other predators to hunt together. Also sometimes, G'taroth making notes about his preys: how are they looking, what they can do and else! Sometimes, G'taroth talking with humans just for fun.
    And of course, Yautja following Predator Code of Honor. It's the most important for him.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    Honor Duel is melee fight 1v1 with other Yautja or other worthy opponent to death, but if winner want to mercy his opponent it's not to death.

Hunt is when Yauja going to hunt down the most worthy prey and then collect prey's body part as trophy.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I'm going to interact with other predator like with partners or friends. Also they can be my opponents.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I've already tried to become whitelisted predator, but i was too naive. I really like films about predators and i like games about predators. Also i like to observe. And this server is so cool!

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really tried to do that.
    And i used whitelist help a lot of times!
    Last edited by GeniyEvgeniy; 08-28-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say a good story but the description of a hunt and a honor duel is made a bit poorly(from my point of view).

In rest i did saw and played with you in same squad so you got a good rp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion, this application is extremely lacking. Not sure what your primary language is but it doesn't look like it's English.

Go and look over the already accepted applications here and on the old forums and that'll give you an idea what we're looking for. Also, use a tool like Grammarly or some type of spell checking tool because your application and story in its entirety looks like a rough draft.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1. Nothing needs to be said anymore.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    In my opinion, this application is extremely lacking. Not sure what your primary language is but it doesn't look like it's English.

Go and look over the already accepted applications here and on the old forums and that'll give you an idea what we're looking for. Also, use a tool like Grammarly or some type of spell checking tool because your application and story in its entirety looks like a rough draft.

Thanks, but i�ve already examined a lot of accepted applications, before I started to make this app.))))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksone View Post
    -1. Nothing needs to be said anymore.
    Okay, thanks!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah its gonna be a -1 Sorry

What you can do to improve:

Work on your English - This is quite important.

Use the Whitelist App help - I know you used this but more won't hurt.

Allow a Whitelisted Person or Council to proof read - This is so any mistakes can be fixed.

A website I would recommend would be http://www.hemingwayapp.com/ which is quite helpful for people and has been used by many whitelisted people.

I wish you luck on the next one.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DommyGaming View Post
    Yeah its gonna be a -1 Sorry

What you can do to improve:

Work on your English - This is quite important.

Use the Whitelist App help - I know you used this but more won't hurt.

Allow a Whitelisted Person or Council to proof read - This is so any mistakes can be fixed.

A website I would recommend would be http://www.hemingwayapp.com/ which is quite helpful for people and has been used by many whitelisted people.

I wish you luck on the next one.
    Wow, thanks! That's cool website, really!