User Tag List

Thread: AI writes a story about CM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AI writes a story about CM

I asked (bold text) the AI at https://talktotransformer.com to complete a short story about your typical CM round and this is what it came up with.
    queen gets off ovi.jpg

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will save your primitive machine the effort. To answer your question, now:
    The Xenomorph Queen get off of her ovipostor, it was time to help her daughters assaulting the marine FOB and... her children immediately started asking for heals and they all complained why she deovied so early. It was ICE colony, so she used classic Queen tactic. Going up the ladders, screeching, slashing cades and escaping before stun runs out. Cades were breached, she screeched again, metagibbed some robusto and escaped again since she was wounded at 80% of HP. Marines received heavy looses, so the CO decided to order evac (just after completing "Rain dance" and wrestling with fellow marines). Queen called that "Metaevac" and cried so much, that her acid tears melted the floor, venting whole planet, sucking every beno and making them incapable of movement. OB came and they all died. The end.
    Last edited by CABAL; 08-29-2019 at 06:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre-Java View Post
    I asked (bold text) the AI at https://talktotransformer.com to complete a short story about your typical CM round and this is what it came up with.
    queen gets off ovi.jpg
    WHAT IS THIS? A STORY FOR ANTS? Actually, it's really freaky how stupidly coherent some of that was.

Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    I will save your primitive machine the effort. To answer your question, now:
    The Xenomorph Queen get off of her ovipostor, it was time to help her daughters assaulting the marine FOB and... her children immediately started asking for heals and they all complained why she deovied so early. It was ICE colony, so she used classic Queen tactic. Going up the ladders, screeching, slashing cades and escaping before stun runs out. Cades were breached, she screeched again, metagibbed some robusto and escaped again since she was wounded at 80% of HP. Marines received heavy looses, so the CO decided to order evac (just after completing "Rain dance" and wrestling with fellow marines). Queen called that "Metaevac" and cried so much, that her acid tears melted the floor, venting whole planet, sucking every beno and making them incapable of movement. OB came and they all died. The end.
    Your computers is too real and frightens me. The machines are learning too fast and must be destroyed.