Date of Incident
    August 29, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Brandon 'Colgate' Ruiz

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Mizolo

Accused Character Name
    I can't remember his predator name

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    around 6:50 PM EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    basically xenos were in Lambda and there was a predator right across from the queen who was ovi'd as marines were pushing a couple of marines got LPC'd stunned from the pred, the queen then screeched and we all died. the end.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    No evidence but logs can prove it.

How you would punish the accused:
    Uh just a warning or idk cause we were probably gonna die either way but hey man im not the council

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big man council will be looking into this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I am the pred responsible.

Personally, I DO realize that what I did was ... questionable.

I DID indeed LPC marines ... but I did NOT LPC a whole group of them, but rather 1 or 2. They WERE indeed in front of the queen, and I realize that it was a stupid mistake.

The reason I give for my stupidity was because I wanted to hunt the queen (it was nearing round-end and there was about 5 xenos left including the queen).

A mod, or somebody with power, gave me the GREEN LIGHT to hunt the queen via Subtle Message, and I stalked the queen and waited for my other predator to come help me so he could fight off the queen's crusher guard and others while I fought her.

While I was waiting, the queen ovi'ed. Ok, cool, whatever. So my pred friend shows up a couple seconds later, and we're trying to think of ways to get the queen off of her ovipositor, that was I saw the marines come outta nowhere without warning.

Albeit, I HAVE hunted a queen before and almost killed it, but ... like last time ... my kill was stolen by ... YOU GUESSED IT ... an unga-unga human with a shotgun. I was NOT easily willing to let history repeat itself and steal what I thought to be MY kill.

So I LPC the first marine, and probably another that came through the hallway door. That was when the queen screeched. I realized that ok, fine, I'll let the queen kill this bunch of hooligans first before I fight her.

So while they were screeched I took the time to look down south with my predator mask-visor and saw there was a WHOLE SQUAD bearing down on the position.

I realized I had 2 options at that point:
    I could keep LPC'ing marines, basically fucking over the balance because I wanted a SINGLE queen kill, OR:
    I could just dis-engage and let the marines kill the queen.

I chose to dis-engage, because I knew marines would probably already be salty about me LPC'ing them in the hallway (Which is what this post is about) and didn't want to provoke a whole fiasco.

This was MY side of the story.

The jist of it is basically:
    I wanted a queen kill
    I didn't want the marines to steal my queen kill
    I realized I fucked up by LPC'ing you guys
    I dis-engaged in order to avoid provoking horde-sized angry reports and let the marines take the queen.

I DO realize what I did was probably a mistake, and I probably should've just let the marines take the kill, but please try to understand that at least from my point of view at the time, the queen was mine.
    Is an Ambidexterous marine and xeno main.

Anekcahap "Kneecap" Volkov
    Agent X41833N

"Some of the best words are never said, but are rather understood."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, I'm one of the marines that got LPC'd. I remember bumping into mizolo while he was cloaked at one point as we were bumrushing into northern Lambda and didn't think much of it until he was cloaked and watching us shoot up the main nest with the ovi'd queen. I will admit that I was kinda upset at getting knocked down as it allowed for (I believe) one of the crushers to stomp on my ass, and then of course the queen screeched and we all died.

But like Audi said, I honestly feel like we would have died anyways, and maybe I had somehow made myself unworthy prey without knowing (by shooting one of the freshly unburrowed larvae maybe), so I didn't care all too much. This was a sticky situation in more ways than one, and I appreciate mizolo offering his perspective to shed some light on what happened.

Sorry if this is unnecessary, just wanted to throw my point of view in.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep it to the usuals. Only comment if first hand witness, keep it on topic and no peanut gallerys. That being said this is a big one so council will look into it id personally like to know who gave said greenlight as its not a call mods should be making themselves.
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs for the event in question:

Events leading up to the battle:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Combat in Wey-Yu research labs

Spoiler Spoiler:

Prayers after this combat

Spoiler Spoiler:

More combat in Research labs

Spoiler Spoiler:

More prayers and subsequent answer(s)

Spoiler Spoiler:

First energy bolt
    Spoiler Spoiler:

SM's, some minor combat logs and another prayer and answer
    Spoiler Spoiler:

All combat logs afterwards:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by RobBrown4PM; 08-30-2019 at 03:49 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council has discuss this, and we sustain the allegation.
    This is a text book example of majorly influencing the round and causing a disruption for marines. LPCing worthy prey trying to kill the queen and causing their demise is something that players do not take lightly.

Bancrose will be deciding on a punishment, however mizolo I�m sorry to say, you will probably be facing something very serious on this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest, I think what would hurt the most (besides removing my whitelist) is a 1 month suspension on my predator (so basically all of september).

This would give me time to reflect on my actions as well as time to realize how stupid I was.
    Is an Ambidexterous marine and xeno main.

Anekcahap "Kneecap" Volkov
    Agent X41833N

"Some of the best words are never said, but are rather understood."

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be resolving this in the coming days with Emerald when the hurricane passes.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I've come to a decision, You have had a lot of mistakes as of recently, However I have decided opt for a month suspension instead of a dewhitelist.

Your next mistake is probably gonna be a dewhitelist. So please clean up your act.

Msg me on Oct. 15th to have it lifted.