User Tag List

Thread: AITA: Battlefield Execution Edition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Deleted post)

So after rereading my post the day after, I have decided to just remove everything and put this here instead. I realize my post was stupid, unproductive, and it overly demonized people who I disagreed with. I was frustrated when I made the post, but I have accepted that everybody's actions on the server were reasonable. I also feel the need to clarify that I was not told to do this by any player or moderator, I just realized how stupid the post was.
    Last edited by RagtimeTurtle; 08-30-2019 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Post was unproductive and unreasonable

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were a pilot and you basically refused direct CO order. On top of that (I'm not sure, it was a thing before PO update) you can do MedEvacs during transport, so it's another thing against your pilot in eyes of CO. He had some plan, deploying was probably a miracle that was supposed to win the round and you denied it.

In terms of CO/Server rules it was valid, you are bound to respect CO as basically any role besides PFC and this only because CO's never give direct orders to PFC's, so you have to go out of your way to get BE'ed. CM is not a server where things aren't soft and fair: Preds, Beno Winrate Bias and BE. It's a part of that infamous "Military Sim".

However I belive that this BE did something. I bet you won't refuse another direct order as someone above PFC. It's something for the good of the server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude...

After saying shit like "Fuck you and your orders!", or "Fuck Command", always be ready to be fired upon, especially by trigger happy CO's.
    Keep in mind to never stand still after disrespecting CO's direct order, if someone tries to kill you, rule 2 guarantees you can kill them back, I killed two CO's like this.
    Just don't use this to bait by the way...it will be a quick way to get you permaed.

Just don't go telling Command to "fuck themselves", getting killed by said command, then coming back here to cry because you were valid.
    Last edited by Damous; 08-30-2019 at 04:51 AM. Reason: reee

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh god it was during that meme round with the card dealer. TBH I am amazed we didn't have a mutiny over you getting BEed because people were PISSED the medivac guy was just BEed for running medivac. Now was it warranted? Um no insulting the CO or refusing his orders because you were medivacing people is crazy. Also there was no situation the ship needed to land back to the Alaymer urgently. The aliens were suciding themselves on the strong-point out near the caves at containers or something I was an IO I didn't usually go out there