User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MP's what is the most shady thing you done?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertBlackwell View Post
    yeah, the CMP that round wanted evidence, so did the CO and XO.
    I remember vagely, i belive i was the CMP that round.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As CMP, executed 2 MPs with Captain's authorization and HC clearance. Took a the captain's mateba and boom.

TL;DR: MPs decided to think i was an CLF agent and tried to get me arrested and confronted with the captain when there was an HC FAX confirming my identity.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember an MP round that was practically Super Troopers in space.

The Researchers and the CL were growing and selling weed outta research, me and 3 other MPs find a drop box of joints in Maint and proceeded to test if it really was weed by smoking all the joints.

We then told the CMP about our discovery while we were all baked. He was happy we Uncovered this drug ring, but when he asked for evidence we said we didn�t have them anymore. The CMP then realized all of his MPs were baked af. I�ve never seen a CMP more mad then that round.
    �You....SMOKED THEM ALL?� �The CMP looks livid�

The poor guy, we thought he was going to have a coronary from all the stress we 4 put him through.

My Mp squad just had shenanigan after shenanigan in that round. The CMP then had us bust the CL & researchers, but unbeknownst to him, we divvied up all of their drug money and the remaining weed between the 4 of us.

After all of that, we all followed the CMP around the ship like puppies which made him EVEN more mad.

We also invented the games of taser tag, where you play tag with tasers; and gun toss, where you play catch with your sidearm. These made the CMP livid too lol.
    OOC the CMP was dying laughing but he Roleplayed his character�s outrage very well.

This was a very long time ago and I was a very NEW player on CM, but still one of my more memorable rounds.
    I do remember Apop and a few other mods got a real kick out of our shenanigans.
    Last edited by TheDexFiles; 10-02-2019 at 08:36 PM.

Garret Dalheart reporting for Duty!
    Captain Howard Dalheart Captain of the USS Almayer Deceased
    Ckey: TheDexfiles
    Joined the fight 19 Dec 2017

Current Record holder for most dead in a single OB at 25
    Sorry mates

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was once ordered to wear my beret by the CMP

I didnt listen

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes children, post your stories so IHAHAHA can ban you for breaking rule 15 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acutecircle View Post
    yes children, post your stories so ihahaha can ban you for breaking rule 15 hahahahahahaha

hahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    rules are for nerds, mp gang forever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Booked two marines for intoxication on coffee when they were shaking during the briefing. I had good intentions, just get them medical attention so they can get deployed. Squads don't like my interpretation, I've found...

Both arrests ended up escalating into serious sentences with resisting and assault. Other marines got involved... interfering with an arrest, assault... Clusterfuck.

...I'd do it again.
    Last edited by alexpkeaton; 10-24-2019 at 06:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the other MPs were annoying me so I locked them all in one brig cell and walked away (two MPs a synth and the CMP).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SASOP55 View Post
    All the other MPs were annoying me so I locked them all in one brig cell and walked away (two MPs a synth and the CMP).
    Was this the round where I tried to arrest the CMP and (actually did arrest) Maja for prevarication? Sounds about right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexpkeaton View Post
    Was this the round where I tried to arrest the CMP and (actually did arrest) Maja for prevarication? Sounds about right.
    Yep, the round where research was breeding xenos, bribery and I stole the normandy during the boarding action only to return because I got spooked by a noise.