Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Funny, Embarrassing, and General OMG Moments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanna play bait?
    https://streamable.com/g3oae
    Athena Blackburn - Spec, doctor, medic,PFC and professional deltard.

"You are the physical manifestation of a Tank. Almost nothing can harm you."
    The alpha crusher.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dasWurmtMich View Post
    So that's why that round had a massive hole there. Good round, killed a lot of stuff as SG.
    Tyson 'Burny' Sphere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the deployment of the nuke from yesterday's round:

Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a round where I decided to get into boxing matches with marines:

Highlights include Buck Montes never knowing when to quit, Pierce Jackson being a filthy cheater, and Anton Rik accidentally shooting someone else in the face.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    worked my ass off to investigate a murder case, got all my shit sorted out with multiple witnesses, just for the Perp to end up dead by the xeno's hands, and not even a medal to show for it

i cri, i wish the xenos had let me had the satisfaction of killing the guilty Pilot Officer with my own hands
    Ana bow: the perpetually ramboing, british, breakfast eating Charlie boot that always skips deployment on ice planets and loves a good cup of tea.

My Medals:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One round I recall I was going to PB a runner with my BUCKSHOT I sadly flicked my hand too hard and ended up PBing myself.

Another similar story with PBing a runner but instead an MP WALKS IN THE WAY and I DECAP HIM. (i think i decapped him. all i know is he died)
    Keagan Richter: Working slave of the BRAVO SQUAD.

Also the fattest XO of them all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xeno_healer-1.pngHmmm-1.jpgHmmm_2-1-1.jpg

Yeah, well... Picture explains it all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay this story is from like 7 or 8 months ago, I spawn as CMP and Bill Carson was an SO, halfway into the round the CO dies and the XO is left in charge.

Carson and another guy hatched a plan to seize power away from the XO and decided to get the guy drunk so I would arrest him and then Carson would slide right in and assume power. I sided with the XO and decided charged Carson and his accomplice with sedition and quickly went about executing him, the round was over by this point but Ithen the round end was suspended, I like to think Admemes wanted to watch everything play out. Anyways I get Carson in the chamber and execute him by firing squad. Then a doctor pops a smoke made and teys to inject me with some knockout drug. Thanks to my high CQC skill I disarm the doc and then the round ended.
    MP/CMP Main also love playing Medic - Alberto 'Surtr' Lineman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RuAlastor View Post
    Attachment 122Attachment 123
    When an order was really stupid
    i know im late but that has to be the most funny thing i have ever fucking seen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awkward.jpg

Ehehe.... Whoops.