User Tag List

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny, Embarrassing, and General OMG Moments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post

So some obnoxious crap in Research happened. Flashbangs were thrown, MPs were disarm spammed, C4 was planted. You know, the usual.
    I was queen for this round, observing the Ravager. I saw the flashbangs and the delta's getting thrown into containment. This was 100% hilarious to watch.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the Survivor Major round from yesterday, with the entire holdout, as well as a smaaaaaaaall whoopsie in the brig.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the Survivor Major round from yesterday, with the entire holdout, as well as a smaaaaaaaall whoopsie in the brig.
    i still have no idea how you got a sentry. also spitter spam never ceases to be infuriatingly inconvenient, paincrit is a bitch. good thing benos were uncoordinated, else the marines would've had to scrape us off the ground.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingIdiot View Post
    i still have no idea how you got a sentry. also spitter spam never ceases to be infuriatingly inconvenient, paincrit is a bitch. good thing benos were uncoordinated, else the marines would've had to scrape us off the ground.
    In the NE Cargo dome thing North of LZ1, there are sometimes a 2x Sentry crate, or claymores, or whatever. Since I was an atmos tech, and thus able to make plasteel crap, I decided to be full jackass and nab a couple of metal stacks, plasteel and a crate. As for the xenos, considering they were making multiple breaches, I'd say that they were decently coordinated. If say, a grenade went off in briefing or anything delayed the marines more, yeah we would've either died or gotten captured.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the NE Cargo dome thing North of LZ1, there are sometimes a 2x Sentry crate, or claymores, or whatever. Since I was an atmos tech, and thus able to make plasteel crap, I decided to be full jackass and nab a couple of metal stacks, plasteel and a crate. As for the xenos, considering they were making multiple breaches, I'd say that they were decently coordinated. If say, a grenade went off in briefing or anything delayed the marines more, yeah we would've either died or gotten captured.
    Usually benos only break through particularly well defended holdouts in secure dome by swarming through one breach rather than allowing the survivors to flame the corridors they're using for each push. Simply put, if they all pushed into the dome all at once, we'd be done for.

Also I'm a little dissapointed you didn't include that one part where I set myself on fire trying to light a cigar in the brig.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingIdiot View Post
    Usually benos only break through particularly well defended holdouts in secure dome by swarming through one breach rather than allowing the survivors to flame the corridors they're using for each push. Simply put, if they all pushed into the dome all at once, we'd be done for.

Also I'm a little dissapointed you didn't include that one part where I set myself on fire trying to light a cigar in the brig.
    I think the reason why they attempted multiple breaches was that since they didn't have other survivors to go after, ALL of the assault groups convened on one location. And since they wanted to avoid Three Stooges Syndrome, I think they attempted multiple breaches to get us to panic or make mistakes, as well as not pushing or body blocking each other and end up getting shredded by the sentry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was maybe a month or two ago. I can't really remember the names of the people involved, sorry. I witnessed an operation conducted by a bald surgeon and was then subjected to an operation conducted by the same bald surgeon.

I was part of Charlie and got crippled by a few bugs. Got medivaced up to medbay not knowing I would face a far more dangerous horror. There were only two doctors in medbay and the wounded kept piling up. I was next in line, but another marine got the chestburster express lane. The guy just stood there for 5 minutes splinting him. The chestburster explodes from his chest and I start freaking the fuck out. He then turns to me and hits me a few times before dragging me to a seperate operating room. I screamed into comms and to everyone in the room for a rescue and that the doctor was infact bald. I got some sympathy from my squad, but no rescue. Everyone else in the room was too busy or too injured to help me.

He strapped me to the table and I pass out. He begins hitting me with his surgical saw. This goes on for about 30 minutes and I died somewhere around the 5 minute mark but my soul refuses to leave out of pure stubbornness. I notify Dchat that a bald doctor is desecrating my corpse and most of us just watch this poor bald doctor figure out how to be a surgeon. He gets caught and then the compentent doctor spends the rest of the match putting me back together and refused to tell me what happened to the bald one.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfromuncle View Post
    This was maybe a month or two ago. I can't really remember the names of the people involved, sorry. I witnessed an operation conducted by a bald surgeon and was then subjected to an operation conducted by the same bald surgeon.

I was part of Charlie and got crippled by a few bugs. Got medivaced up to medbay not knowing I would face a far more dangerous horror. There were only two doctors in medbay and the wounded kept piling up. I was next in line, but another marine got the chestburster express lane. The guy just stood there for 5 minutes splinting him. The chestburster explodes from his chest and I start freaking the fuck out. He then turns to me and hits me a few times before dragging me to a seperate operating room. I screamed into comms and to everyone in the room for a rescue and that the doctor was infact bald. I got some sympathy from my squad, but no rescue. Everyone else in the room was too busy or too injured to help me.

He strapped me to the table and I pass out. He begins hitting me with his surgical saw. This goes on for about 30 minutes and I died somewhere around the 5 minute mark but my soul refuses to leave out of pure stubbornness. I notify Dchat that a bald doctor is desecrating my corpse and most of us just watch this poor bald doctor figure out how to be a surgeon. He gets caught and then the compentent doctor spends the rest of the match putting me back together and refused to tell me what happened to the bald one.
    I had to grab a guy leaving the medibay who was "fine" after another doctor forgot to cauterize all of his wounds.

Guy was walking around with his arms, legs, and chest flapping open.

Wonder how far he would have made it..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    I had to grab a guy leaving the medibay who was "fine" after another doctor forgot to cauterize all of his wounds.

Guy was walking around with his arms, legs, and chest flapping open.

Wonder how far he would have made it..
    Probably as far as DS1 before realizing something was wrong. I have had a few games where I had to walk back into surgery immediately after getting out and being "all cleared"

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfromuncle View Post
    Probably as far as DS1 before realizing something was wrong. I have had a few games where I had to walk back into surgery immediately after getting out and being "all cleared"
    I have grabbed a few marines like that.. especially with the new docs putting people in autodoc and forgetting to have it repair organ damage.

I really hate autodoc, and hate they added another one. Seen a ton of doctors auto autodocing everyonnnnnne. Makes me tear my hair out.

ONE patient, 4 doctors standing around. He has a broken chest... CMO autodocs him.

Blah.