User Tag List

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny, Embarrassing, and General OMG Moments

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In a Survivor round after I was strip-searched and had all of my stuff taken, A red alert was called. And the MP left us alone with an SSD marine with a shotgun on his back. There was only one option.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best memory:

I was playing as MT and began to fuck around. I got drunk with a CT and we went to research to be cured, but when we arrived, the CT decided to take the researchers hostage. The researchers gave the CT something to make him pass out and then called the MPs on us. By now I had sobered up, and somehow convinced the MPs that the researchers drugged us and framed us. I was released, but the CT wasn't. I then broke into the COs room, stole Jones, and held him hostage in a maintenance tunnel on ransom for the CTs freedom. They eventually caught me and saved the cat, then brigged me. The aliens were heading to the ship so they released me and the CT. We both ran to Alpha prep to get guns, but the Alamo crashed into the CiC. An Alpha Marine joined myself and the CT inside the MT tunnels next to the prep. By blind luck, the pizza man is the ERT. By now we are literally one of the last ones alive. We hold off two runners until he lands, then we run up to the pizza ship and board it. We explain the situation and begin to weld off the ship. The marine that was with us had barricaded the door to allow us enough time to fortify the pizza vessel. I'm on the very last door when the marine decides to run to the ship, but I assumed he was dead and welded him off. We launch the ship and escape at the very last second, but leave that poor lad behind. The pizza man then tried to kill me and the CT, but we beat him to death with crowbars.

If you're that marine and reading this, I love you.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A poor marine collapsed in front of me at lz1 in prison. Scan him to see he has an open surgical incision on his head and 40% of his blood left.

Guy somehow got out of surgery. Waited for the dropship, road it down, and then passed out on the planet; with his head hanging open spraying blood the whole time.

I have a feeling this is more common than I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post

In a Survivor round after I was strip-searched and had all of my stuff taken, A red alert was called. And the MP left us alone with an SSD marine with a shotgun on his back. There was only one option.
    I was that drone in tcomms. Bursted shipside because a baldie medic kept opening my cryo bag, Queen told me to take off comms. Managed to make a MP shoot the CO with a shotgun and wound another just with disarm

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post

always a good time to embarass the shit out of MPs as survivor when the Almayer gets boarded

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CM SS13: OB FF 20 marines in Nexus, 55 Xenos called up in Alamo
    20190512 LV-624
    Having audio issue so no sound recorded.

OOC: Alakazor: OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT WAS GOLDLY, BEST MASSACRE I EVER SAW, TEARS, NOTHING BUT TEARS ON MY FACE, I AM CRYING! AND THE OB, GOD, SO PURE GOOD HITS, MY APPLAUSE! EPIC, SO EPIC!
    OOC: Robo sperg: THE VIRGIN OB VS THE CHAD SHUTTLE RECALL
    OOC: Grey09: that was the best OB I've ever seen and the best xeno landing I've ever seen in the same match

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Desktop 2018 09 22 runner push reeeee x264

Might get patched https://gitlab.com/cmdevs/ColonialMarines/issues/6519

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Door stuck! Door stuck! Xenos pushed into LZ1 on Ice, queen's hive dips from 30 to 3 in the span of 15-20 minutes. And this situation reallly didn't help them at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another gem of a clip, the third grenade that I took, upon further investigation with the help of a doctor, confirmed that the next one he was going to throw was going to be a lethal grenade. So all is fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember when alamo get bugged it split in half and eat marines? Anyone got a video of it?