User Tag List

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny, Embarrassing, and General OMG Moments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From last night:

-Someone[Command]: How many marines do we have in action?
    -XO/SO[Command ]: ..Six.

My first post.
    Last edited by SomePersonDunno; 05-28-2019 at 06:37 PM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePersonDunno View Post
    From last night:

-Someone[Command]: How many marines do we have in action?
    -XO/SO[Command ]: ..Six.

My first post.
    Hey that was me! That round was pretty brutal.

I am in a game on ice, we had a small fob at the bottom of a ladder. As we are retreating someone dropped a nade down the ladder. It landed on my head.

Everyone in the fob died.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For any aspiring mutineers (which let's face it, would be most of you), when attempting to mutiny, 1. Make sure the CO with the incendiary ammo is accounted for, and 2. Watch the doors for an MP itching to use a flashbang.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medals from my first CO round in around almost 1 month or so.
    We won with less than 20 casualties after around 1:40. Pretty crazy stuff imo considering we had a griefer interrupt briefing, a mini event wall off most the LV-624 map and the xenos were at 33 in number when we finally got to the cave entrance.

Anyways, these are the medals from that round. The last one is noticeably wonky as I wanted to fit the guy in there before the round ended.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    Hey that was me! That round was pretty brutal.

I am in a game on ice, we had a small fob at the bottom of a ladder. As we are retreating someone dropped a nade down the ladder. It landed on my head.

Everyone in the fob died.

I was/died there too!

Personal OMG moment was when I was in req with some of the squad when I had a brainfart while putting a HEFA back in the box.
    "FRAG OUT" - I knew I'd just fucked up, ran out to minimize damage and immediately adminhelped "I did a dumdum".

Had to run two laps round Briefing/Brig/Lower medbay as my punishment.

Another time was when I point blank buckshotted(or flachetted) a spec when I was clearing weeds. He survived but had to be med-evacced. I apologized and then everything turned to shit before anything could be done to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be researcher
    Have survivors
    SCIENCE!
    Kidnap colonists
    Get gunned down by mutineers.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was at this moment that Ryl'Ky knew that the Rage Cage drew too many participents

The aftermath since apparently CIC doesn't like is when 14 marines are just standing around getting KO'd by an 8 foot tall brick wall.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just last round ran as CASEVAC PO on Big Red. Alpha gets massacred as a bunch of other marines participate in a rage cage with a predator. Marines get pushed back to FOB and fight a bitter defense. A lot of great spotters marking targets for me to blast, so I get to kill some boilers which is both fun and rare. Eventually the FOB gets breached and marines evac. Alamo heads back down, and we spot on the cameras that the xenos board. CO orders me to launch Normandy and INTERCEPT ALAMO. I know this cant actually be done, but I launch anyways. After a bit of RP fun with me "trying" to get a lock on Alamo which is now in the air. I spot an an admin OCC something along the line of "lets try something."
    Suddenly there is a flare that I can target. I break into a cold sweat and peer through the targeting camera. Its the Alamo in transit! Without hesitation I fire. And strafe the rear of the Alamo! Benos go tumbling, the Marine who had jumped into the copilot seat is whooping in excitement! I scored an air-to-air hit!
    Then the Alamo crashes into Alamayer, I try my best to fight alongside marines as a combat medic, and die.

But I don't care. That is the most awesome experience I have ever had in this game. Thank you to the admeme that dropped that flare, that was amazing! I only wish I had been able to record it.
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was a round where Gustavo built a bar within Upper medbay. Myself and Valeri went up to have fun at bar with the CMO. Little did we know the CMO rat us out and Gustavo was arrested by the MPs. Valeri tried to break him free but was brigged. Gustavo was then pardoned and then started to plan the most epic of all Jailbreaks in CM.

Gustavo sneakily breaking Valeri Out
    https://streamable.com/sw2i2

Gustavo was arrested and Brig and amazingly escaped once again with DS Crash
    https://streamable.com/froxm

Gustavo Got memed by a Defender, then outmemes the Defender
    https://streamable.com/nhomv

Gustavo eventually managed to evac on North Pod alone, avoiding a hugger that was one tile away from him.

This was the Bar, which was visited by a Predator
    https://gyazo.com/5c5481e76c2fa8f399a709bdd3d0d96b
    Last edited by Casada_Radio; 06-06-2019 at 03:29 PM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the prison round we are playing right now I went engineer because we are very short on them.

There is no ship engineering, so I hotwired the generators and then went to get my stuff. Unfortunately I missed the first wave and squad req, and there were no ROS on, but there was a nice pile of attachments in bravo Req room.

The door was open, so I walked in grabbed a shogun stock and magnetic and left.

An MP saw me and charged me with THEFT of the shotgun stock.. from a huge pile of attachments. Told me to lay on the ground (which I didnt do.. because... I mean come on).

20minute brig sentence.

I got my revenge though. Unhotwired the generators, and the ship spent the rest of the game with Tcomms and power failures. MPS are lame.
    Last edited by BeardedWall; 06-08-2019 at 11:25 AM.