User Tag List

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny, Embarrassing, and General OMG Moments

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some old archived footage in which we break into the Almayer and attempt to steal our crap back. Also, why I hate raiding the Almayer non-solo.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SSGT Jamar Wilson [MP (MP)] says, "Smartugnner can't find his weapon"
    LCDR Philipp 'YMCA' Florkowski [MP (CMP)] asks, "What do you mean he can't find his weapon?"
    SSGT Jamar Wilson [MP (MP)] says, "I didn't process him, but it's not in his locker."
    SSGT Conner Reichard [MP (MP)] says, "I left it inside the locker"
    SSGT Kyle 'Z' Sheets [MP (MP)] says, "All weapons went to their lockers"
    LCDR Philipp 'YMCA' Florkowski [MP (CMP)] says, "Get Smartgunner a new gun, damn it."
    LCDR Philipp 'YMCA' Florkowski [MP (CMP)] says, "One of you lost it."
    SSGT Jamar Wilson [MP (MP)] says, "I didn't process him."
    SSGT Sophia Hyde [MP (MP)] asks, "Are you sure he had the gun prior to brigging?"

LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] asks, "Again, MPs, how the fuck did you lose someone's smartgun?"
    SSGT Jamar Wilson [Command (MP)] says, "I didn't process him, so I wouldn't know."
    LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] asks, "Then you'd better start knowing before I come over there, capisce?"
    LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] says, "Find that bloody smartgun before I put you down disposals to look for it."
    SSGT Conner Reichard [Command (MP)] says, "I kicked every locker empty"
    LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] asks, "Then check again. Who processed him?"
    SSGT Conner Reichard [Command (MP)] asks, "Who arrested him?"
    LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] says, "That's what I asked, yes."
    LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] asks, "I'm waiting, MPs. Who processed Anderson and lost or deliberately misplaced his smartgun?"
    CDRE Heinz 'Old Wulfe' Meuller [Command (CO)] asks, "Huh?"
    CDRE Heinz 'Old Wulfe' Meuller [Command (CO)] asks, "What do you mean misplaced?"
    SSGT Sophia Hyde [Command (MP)] says, "Not me, I was stationed at medical."
    LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] says, "I mean that the MPs lost Charlie SG's smartgun."
    CDRE Heinz 'Old Wulfe' Meuller [Command (CO)] says, "How do you misplace one of our most expensive pieces of equipment."
    LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] says, "Whether by accident or deliberately."
    LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] says, "I'm leaning towards the latter because of the outright silence regarding it."

LCDR Philipp 'YMCA' Florkowski [MP (CMP)] asks, "Conner, did you process that Charlie?"

SSGT Sophia Hyde [Command (MP)] asks, "Can I get the name of the smartgunner?"
    LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] says, "Anderson. A Charlie."

SSGT Conner Reichard [MP (MP)] says, "I was doing it with another MP"
    LCDR Philipp 'YMCA' Florkowski [MP (CMP)] asks, "Which one?"
    SSGT Conner Reichard [MP (MP)] says, "Just tossed everything in"
    SSGT Conner Reichard [MP (MP)] says, "Dont remember"
    SSGT Kyle 'Z' Sheets [MP (MP)] says, "Uh, probably me, but i was just putting everything in the lockers"
    SSGT Jamar Wilson [MP (MP)] says, "I was with the murderer at the time and unavailable."
    SSGT Sophia Hyde [MP (MP)] says, "Well, then Sheets it is."
    SSGT Kyle 'Z' Sheets [MP (MP)] says, "Yeah, but as I said, all i've had was in lockers"
    LCDR Philipp 'YMCA' Florkowski [MP (CMP)] asks, "You sure it didn't fall where you captured him?"
    SSGT Conner Reichard [MP (MP)] says, "I thought smartguns have a magharness installed"
    SSGT Kyle 'Z' Sheets [MP (MP)] says, "Shit, now that i think about it, not sure"
    SSGT Kyle 'Z' Sheets [MP (MP)] asks, "But yeah, shouldn't it be maglocked anyway?"
    LCDR Philipp 'YMCA' Florkowski [MP (CMP)] says, "Well I don't see it maglocked on him"
    LCDR Philipp 'YMCA' Florkowski [MP (CMP)] asks, "Do you?"
    SSGT Conner Reichard [MP (MP)] says, "Wait what"
    SSGT Conner Reichard [MP (MP)] says, "I have it on me"
    SSGT Kyle 'Z' Sheets [MP (MP)] says, "I wasn't looking at him too much anyway"
    SSGT Jamar Wilson [MP (MP)] says, "Are you fucking joking"
    SSGT Kyle 'Z' Sheets [MP (MP)] says, "Huh"
    LCDR Philipp 'YMCA' Florkowski [MP (CMP)] says, "Reichard, you piece of crap."
    SSGT Kyle 'Z' Sheets [MP (MP)] says, "Dear lord"
    SSGT Conner Reichard [MP (MP)] says, "I didn't know"
    LCDR Philipp 'YMCA' Florkowski [MP (CMP)] says, "Give it to him now."
    SSGT Sophia Hyde [MP (MP)] says, "Bahahahahah."
    SSGT Conner Reichard [MP (MP)] says, "Im blind"

LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] asks, "Where was the smartgunner's smartgun found, CMP?"
    LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] asks, "Did you scan it for prints to find out who hid it?"
    SSGT Sophia Hyde [Command (MP)] says, "I'm not sure you want the reply for this question, sir"
    LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] says, "I certainly do want it."
    LCDR Cyrus Saint [Command (RO)] says, "Which is why I'm asking."
    SSGT Sophia Hyde [Command (MP)] says, ""It was on... Reichard's back."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting this screen capture for posterity's sake, I find it a very engrossing image.

Attached Images Attached Images
    This is war, survival is your responsibility
    Captain Alan Bentway
    Synthetic: Nicholas
    Hunter Kwei Ikthya-de

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelpoint View Post
    Posting this screen capture for posterity's sake, I find it a very engrossing image.

My favorite parts are the bad grenade about to ruin everyone, the people looking the wrong way, and the way the queen is like "I cant do worse than they can do to themselves.. see you later".

Great ss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    My favorite parts are the bad grenade about to ruin everyone, the people looking the wrong way, and the way the queen is like "I cant do worse than they can do to themselves.. see you later".

Great ss.
    Personally, it's the marine in medbay with two knives and the SMG user that somehow hit himself.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The tank goes where it pleases.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    Was one of the Normandy POs evacuating the wounded. I was wondering what the tank was up to. Apparently it was doing a recreation of The Shining.
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    You know it's gonna be good when the first reaction to the title is: There's gonna be some dead xenos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fired a HEFA grenade as spec.
    My leader pushed me at that moment.
    It bounced of a wall straight under my feet.

I got to save face by pretenting I landed on it on purpose to save my squad.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A doctor was acting kinda strange, giving me the "I'm bald" vibes.

Kept mentioning the wiki, etc.

So he started doing surgery, immediately starts grabbing masks out of lockers, gas tanks (oh boy).

I walk him through the surgery (IB and brain damage on head). He gets the head open, stumbles around a bit then cures the IB.

"I DID IT" he exclaims in LOOC.

"oh shit gtg" Logs.

I am staring at him passed out, ssd, with the patient still laying there, head wide open, bleeding (no iv hooked up). Patient finally says "did he just... leave me here?" in looc.

Awesome stuff.