User Tag List

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny, Embarrassing, and General OMG Moments

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once again Past Me has failed me and never actually saved the draft. So here it is.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Yautja Council Member CCRWasHere's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The lurker and runner infidels shall pay. Inshallah, my brothers.
    Julian 'Jules' Petrov | MARINE

Jall Thar'n | PREDATOR

Dossier
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bit of context for this one:
    So, in a change of pace from the usual event round, this event round had Predators come spread the Holiday festive spirit by coming aboard the Almayer and be Santa's little helpers in the different departments. I got Requisitions, one got Maintenance Tech, another got Military police, and two were Doctors.

Was the event silly? Yes. Was it borderline LRP? Possibly. Was it the most fun I've had in an event in a long, long, time? You better believe it.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    Snip
    Imagine having a CMSS-13 youtube channel lmao

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPhilipIII View Post
    Imagine having a CMSS-13 youtube channel lmao
    Well, considering how batshit crazy some rounds can get, and the fact I have a secondary 4TB hard drive, why wouldn't I record said dumb bullshit and upload it so other people can enjoy the shenanigans?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    snip
    I'm subscribed to your channel, I just like being rude.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    chad freelancer photo montage

the lad who saw his crew get admeme exploded, so he decided to rob almayer and steal nuke as well, breach cic & fight till SO and MP.

Sadly i dont have pics when he announced via command console that command shouldnt be trusted, and when he walked into brig and mumbled to CMP and MP, then walked away.

And at end, somehow someone made explosion, almost killing everyone in XOs chamber.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to do insurance memes. The Research department went mad with power. I accidentally got a PMC team called in. Fun times.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this determines whether or not the Sentry is better than the MG.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It feels like every time I play Lurker I encounter meme moments.