User Tag List

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny, Embarrassing, and General OMG Moments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first time as SO marines were defending hydro in LV, a synth gives me OB coordinates, i input them in the console and fire it, a few seconds later i hear an ob doomed the entire operation by hitting EXACTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF HYDRO, killing about 24 men (we had k/d back then).

Turns out i mixed lat and long and also put the numbers wrong. funny thing is i dont remember being bwoinked for that, i probably got noted tho.
    Was brigged shortly after that, managed to evac after xenos came up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Local MPs brig the entire hive.

It took them two minutes to break out.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was playing warden prae on LV last night. The whole round was a fiesta. We lost almost a third of the hive before the fog even fell, and three(?) queens over the course of it. I personally witnessed four SADAR marines blow themselves up, and only one looked intentional. I saw an OB strike called in directly on top of the marine cadeline while they were sieging caves. I observed what was quite possibly the worst tank play I've ever seen, where the tank was barely on the front for two minutes before dying. The scout spec was the most obnoxious asshole imaginable who spent the whole round running around failing to grenade spam resting xenos, then started sneaking into the hive to delay by destroying structures over and over.

The crowning part of the whole fiasco was when, after the last queen died and the hive was wrecked, the only other xeno I could find was a crusher who'd been bodyguarding our boilers until the last of them died. (I later became aware that there was at least one runner alive, but beyond that I dunno). The two of us slaughtered so many marines that their final push into the caves turned into a rout and made the admemes (or so I assume; we couldn't hijack a queen and it felt like there weren't enough marines or supplies left to kill us) end the match as a xenos minor/draw despite xenos never having advanced farther than hydro in the course of three or four hours. Talk about some force depletion.

God damn, but that was a stupid round. Really fun, but really stupid.

e: Oh yeah, and that doesn't even get in to what apparently happened with a salty marine who respawned as a drone for the sole purpose of de-nesting captured marines and allowing them to grenade larva and themselves.
    Last edited by Flying Dice; 05-17-2020 at 04:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://streamable.com/jd30y8 When Preds get dunked by Vikings with FireAxes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperious View Post
    https://streamable.com/jd30y8 When Preds get dunked by Vikings with FireAxes
    So, predators are essentially invincible until they explode, even if they can’t stand up after a single axe to the chest?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://streamable.com/uspulw Confirming Good Hits

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CONFIRMING GREAT HITS https://streamable.com/axc8ay

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, so salty.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now